Cardiff V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AutoWindscreens said:

I can understand everything except Bradley Johnson in the number 10 role.

Perhaps time will enlighten me!

Let's hope it works a bit better than against Brentford - I mean he was utterly dreadful there against them - But against a better side he'll be better right?

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh come on - as someone else posted Rowett hasn't signed McFarland, John O'Hare, John McGovern, Alan Hinton and Les Green. Unless Pearce is McFarland, Lawrence is Hinton, Keif was meant to be McGovern and Winnall is O'Hare?

But anyway he's had time to speak and show his football philosophy - we know where he is aiming to go!

Got to give him chance

15 minutes ago, AutoWindscreens said:

I can understand everything except Bradley Johnson in the number 10 role.

Perhaps time will enlighten me!

I wouldn't be surprised if Bradders scores a hat trick today. I also wouldnt be surprised if he's completely ineffective and gets subbed at half time.

5 hours ago, rynny said:

Says it in the first paragraph of that BBC article :lol:

For goodness sake - the point I was making was until the article was posted (which the post was thanking the person for posting) I didn't know that.

I am sorry if my apparent unwillingness to google the report first has offended you but I was actually just trying to see what I could remember correctly from 11 years ago.

Was it really worth a post! 

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Never understood this 'you can't criticise a line up/player before they've played' attitude. If we lined up today in a 9-0-1 formation with Carson up front and Max Bird in goal someone would still say 'wait and see how it plays'.

You never know! Sheff Wednesday's Paul Warhurst being moved from centre half to centre forward and scored in about his first eight games or so? Mind you when we put the lad from left back to up front - moxey ?

10 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

God forbid people express speculation/opinion on an online football forum.

You can write whatever you want, but when someone says the lineups a joke or something, how are you supposed to know whether it'll work or not? Have reservations yes, but outright writing it off is silly. We'll probably lose today, but there's still a chance of us getting something, so don't write the team off until they've played because theres always the chance the opposite to the expected happens.

Gotta question a manager who had Hughes, Bryson, Butterfield and hell id even through elsnik in there at his disposal and decided that Johnson was the attacking midfielder for him.

Nugent, Vydra and Martin probably all have one eye on the exit right now. I would if I was one of them. 

Can only see a loss today. 

2 minutes ago, metalsheep02 said:

For goodness sake - the point I was making was until the article was posted (which the post was thanking the person for posting) I didn't know that.

I am sorry if my apparent unwillingness to google the report first has offended you but I was actually just trying to see what I could remember correctly from 11 years ago.

Was it really worth a post! 

You quoted the article asking if they were top. I just thought it was funny, no offence meant.

2 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

You can write whatever you want, but when someone says the lineups a joke or something, how are you supposed to know whether it'll work or not? Have reservations yes, but outright writing it off is silly. We'll probably lose today, but there's still a chance of us getting something, so don't write the team off until they've played because theres always the chance the opposite to the expected happens.

I get your point but personally I'm finding it very difficult to be positive at the minute and have got little desire to listen to the game.

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

I get your point but personally I'm finding it very difficult to be positive at the minute and have got little desire to listen to the game.

It is difficult, but theres always a chance something good happens (even if it is a small chance). Here's to hoping it's today :lol:

Archived