Time to go !

stoneyram

5 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

Mel make the call / text

we are not going to win nothing !

Rowett has not got a clue 

every team we play now outplay us at football !

Rubbish - Boring -No plan A B Or C 

Pace and power my arse 

Ledley man of the match and not play all year 

Lets get rid now before its too late 

season will be over 

Bye Bye Gary

What tune do we sing this to? Is it replacing Steve bloomers watching? 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd sack Rowett, I kinda like the excitement and rumours when we try to guess who the next manager is going to be.

I am resigned to the fact that we will not be a premiership club for a long time after years of daft decision, so, if in doubt, sack em. It's the only excitement I get from this club now.

Mel must be constipated as hell at the thought of the money he has thrown at this shower of utter tripe.

Just posted in another thread. If mel sacks Rowett then he needs to sack himself as well. He's accountable for these appointments & maybe not sack himself but get someone in to interview & appoint non playing staff. He's put money in, he's a Derby fan & he's probably a top bloke, but really just sign the cheques & stay in the backroom

For now i think we shiuld stick with Rowett & give him more time weve been too quick to pull the trigger with Mac & Clement. Rowett was the right man 4 months or so ago so give him time 

Where does it end though.

Clement was the man to have a different formation to suit every game so we weren't sussed out. After winning less than 44% of his games and boring people to death it turned out he wasn't the saviour

Pearson was what we needed. At last a no nonsense manager that wouldn't let these players bottle it. Won the PL with Leicester but let Ranieri take the glory. Turns out he wasn't the motivational genius.

And Gary. Won back to back world cups with Burton and took Birmingham to the Champions League final. Can talk fans into bed and at last we have a manager who can win a chess game in 3 moves. 

Do you know what I mean? The whole plan B thing is total rubbish and always will be. All good teams have an identity. They're predictable. There's a reason for that. 

Mac got results and played good stuff. But was "sussed out"

Pearson, Rowett, Clough, Clement. All "sussed out"

You will never have a manager that doesn't lose games. That doesn't hit hard spells. I'm not necessarily defending Rowett. I never wanted him personally. But most were loving it. "The most promising young English manager". 

The point is the grass always looks greener. The best players we have are the ones that aren't playing. The players we need are the ones we don't sign. The manager we need is that guy over there. 

Surely there comes a point where you stop falling for it and accept what you have? 

It's a spoilt fan base. Where does it end? Because when a manager comes in and wins games it's not enough if he doesn't have a plan B. So where does it end? The "I want" thing

Wassall ? 

in seriousness we don’t have a right to expect to win every game but we do have a right to expect to see progress. 

We are currently going backwards, it feels like we’re getting worse. 

Mum very concerned. Rowett had the end of last season to assess the squad. He shouldn’t still be trying to find his best eleven! 

Also we need legs in midfield, put an under 23 in. One that can do the running and just play it simple to more seasoned pros... instead of playing a midfield with no movement! 

Can you think he's crap and not be overly bothered by him, without wanting him sacked? I think that's a fairly diplomatic and objective position to take after 9 league games.

Maybe he's doing some groundwork that will pay off in the long term and we can't just wait for the sugar rush of a mclaren type appt every 9 months to make our lives more interesting.

but to be fair, it doesn't seem like we're making progress.

I'm so indifferent this season it hurts.

but sack him yet?

nah.

Archived