Barnsley v Derby County

Leicester Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Could anyone there or who's listening to it give a quick update on how Bird is playing? He looked terrified before the game bless him.

He's laid one egg so far

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Something Rowett is concentrating on is having a stable first eleven who are very used to playing together. And I think that's all to the good.

For tonight, although the individuals are all fine we need to remember this team has not played together before so it might be a slow start as they get used to the setup. Just have a little patience*.

*Apologies to @Inverurie Ram for quoting from such a naff band. Couldn't help myself.

No need to apolgise Mr Carl Sagan, all you need is patience, typed it quite a few times over the last few years on here, also......I've just watched PSG knock the ball around in simple triangles and destroy Celtic in the first half, playing with control and at an easy pace, whilst Celtic keep reverting back to playing a hundred miles an hour football like headless chickens, when they just need to relax and enjoy a little bit of Lloyd Cole & The Commotions instead!

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

No need to apolgise Mr Carl Sagan, all you need is patience, typed it quite a few times over the last few years on here, also......I've just watched PSG knock the ball around in simple triangles and destroy Celtic in the first half, playing with control and at an easy pace, whilst Celtic keep reverting back to playing a hundred miles an hour football like headless chickens, when they just need to relax and enjoy a little bit of Lloyd Cole & The Commotions instead!

A £438m front three helps too.

Archived