Barnsley v Derby County

Leicester Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit annoyed that we've been forced to rush Thorne back, especially after watching Rowett/Thorne interviews where they mention rushing him back last time was a massive mistake. Funny how all that criticism of past regimes is forgotten when a transfer window is ducked up! Bit hypocritical. 

#PrayForGeorge

Just now, cosmic said:

Bit annoyed that we've been forced to rush Thorne back, especially after watching Rowett/Thorne interviews where they mention rushing him back last time was a massive mistake. Funny how all that criticism of past regimes is forgotten when a transfer window is ducked up! Bit hypocritical. 

#PrayForGeorge

Didn't rowett say before the window closed thorne would be there abouts after the international break?

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

#PrayForGeorge

Or......they don't believe they are rushing him back. 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Are you sure he said it before the window closed, or was it two minutes after? 

British summer time or central European time?

Something Rowett is concentrating on is having a stable first eleven who are very used to playing together. And I think that's all to the good.

For tonight, although the individuals are all fine we need to remember this team has not played together before so it might be a slow start as they get used to the setup. Just have a little patience*.

*Apologies to @Inverurie Ram for quoting from such a naff band. Couldn't help myself.

On 09/09/2017 at 11:58, brady1993 said:

I'd roughly go with this but id honestly start bird with Thorne. We need to have a look at whether he can be called upon as the season wears on plus given that Huddlestone and Johnson are the only two 'reliable' midfielders I would them rested for this game.

Never seen Bird play so I'm curious to see how he fairs.

I can tell you max bird is class very very exciting prospect.hope he settles well to night as is a big test for him but iv very confident he will do himself no harm.deffo one for the future just glad we are cat 1

Archived