Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Not really true if you have to so called outstanding Championship players who have not been playing to the standard expected of them you can hardly expect the manager to select them can you That certainly the case with both players 

I'd put it down to not fitting the system over 'not playing to the standard'. A symptom of hiring a plethora of managers with a completely different set of ideas over a short period of time. I don't think any of these formerly great players just 'gave up'. 

7 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

I'd put it down to not fitting the system over 'not playing to the standard'. A symptom of hiring a plethora of managers with a completely different set of ideas over a short period of time. I don't think any of these formerly great players just 'gave up'. 

Having worked in management in the military for a good few years and witnessed upper management change on a regular basis and each new incumbent has a different idea.

I can say with experience it does damage morale and team spirit. Bear in mind that we are talking every 2 years, so 5 or 6 managers in around 4 years would seriously damage that.

8 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Having worked in management in the military for a good few years and witnessed upper management change on a regular basis and each new incumbent has a different idea.

I can say with experience it does damage morale and team spirit. Bear in mind that we are talking every 2 years, so 5 or 6 managers in around 4 years would seriously damage that.

Agree. Look at the Martin thing. Mcclaren thinks he's the greatest player - mind you not great enough to buy him when he was at Newcastle - so great for this division. Pearson comes in and basically you get the impression that he thinks he's utterly useless and a drain on morale to boot. Boom get rid. Vydras the man! Then Mcclaren comes back dumps Vydra - you're no good mate - and spends his efforts undermining the Fulham arrangement and getting martin tied up long term. Then in comes Rowett and out goes Martin again. Vydra seems to be a meh hot and cold ... but Winnall, he is the answer he says! Your values and beliefs shape your preferences and your actions, and that's true in life generally. 

Team spirit dragged down because all the players training don't believe in the plan and then seek to undermine it. Pearce of course is an exception and so was Bryson , who of all players, should have had a terrible attitude for how he was misused and left out. The whole fan base saw his talent and it's no accident he's the main attraction of every major highlight reel from our best and biggest wins in the past few years.

18 hours ago, Ninos said:

Agree. Look at the Martin thing. Mcclaren thinks he's the greatest player - mind you not great enough to buy him when he was at Newcastle - so great for this division. Pearson comes in and basically you get the impression that he thinks he's utterly useless and a drain on morale to boot. Boom get rid. Vydras the man! Then Mcclaren comes back dumps Vydra - you're no good mate - and spends his efforts undermining the Fulham arrangement and getting martin tied up long term. Then in comes Rowett and out goes Martin again. Vydra seems to be a meh hot and cold ... but Winnall, he is the answer he says! Your values and beliefs shape your preferences and your actions, and that's true in life generally. 

Team spirit dragged down because all the players training don't believe in the plan and then seek to undermine it. Pearce of course is an exception and so was Bryson , who of all players, should have had a terrible attitude for how he was misused and left out. The whole fan base saw his talent and it's no accident he's the main attraction of every major highlight reel from our best and biggest wins in the past few years.

No good enough for derby but starring for team top of the league , I honestly can't get my head around this 

6 minutes ago, Gritters said:

He is probably good in a winning team just like Mac 1 first season. 

He hasn't looked as good in a team not playing very well.

Because we havent played to his strengths, or the likes of hughes in the past couple of years.

2 hours ago, valleyram said:

No good enough for derby but starring for team top of the league , I honestly can't get my head around this 

Because that's how football works, right?

You seem like you watch a lot of football Valley so an utterly bizarre statement from yourself there. 

16 minutes ago, valleyram said:

U keep watching championship football i will watch premiership football next season 

I hope so mate because you've made your bed on here now, imagine the embarrassment of having to come back to Pride Park and watch Craig week in week out in the Championship again.

56 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Cardiff won't go up based on yesterday's showing.

They weren't very good but were marginally better than derby 

its no easy when the away team come and bore the pants off everyone 

mind u the manager said it was magnificent

oh dear 

1 hour ago, valleyram said:

oh dear 

Like you far better when you don't come across bitter pal, I'm sure your mate Craig won't be as scathing, I'll remember him fondly anyway, try not to spoil the memories ;)

1 hour ago, valleyram said:

oh dear 

Were you there then?

Archived