Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting discussion I read by Barcelona fans about Pep. They said they doubted that Pep would win another champions league after 2011 due to the way that football evolves. They said that Pep’s style works in league formats against weaker teams but against the very best teams where teams need to adapt to situations, Pep is too stubborn to change things. 

I doubt you will find anyone out there who would say that the current Real Madrid side are better than Barcelona in their prime but the reason why this Real Madrid team have won more champions league is because they are not afraid to adapt their tactics to be defensively solid.

Without being too harsh.

How the bloody hell do you two self proclaimed football gurus keep getting away with it.

You spout so much garbage it's not true then just wipe it off dust yourselves down and come back tomorrow preaching to anyone daft enough to still be taking either of you seriously.

The Mexican has been at it for years it but you're definitely the young pretender in the ******** and bluster stakes.

If I was wrong as much as you two. I'd have given up years ago.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Without being too harsh.

How the bloody hell do you two self proclaimed football gurus keep getting away with it.

You spout so much garbage it's not true then just wipe it off dust yourselves down and come back tomorrow preaching to anyone daft enough to still be taking either of you seriously.

The Mexican has been at it for years it but you're definitely the young pretender in the ******** and bluster stakes.

Who's the Mexican? 

14 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Without being too harsh.

My favourite post this year so far.

17 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Without being too harsh.

Getting away with what? Writing opinions on a forum.

If I was 100% right about everything football related, I’d be a millionaire by now.

As for what I’ve said. City are better than Liverpool, and Liverpool’s pressing isn’t the only reason they’re winning. Hardly groundbreaking stuff.

17 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Without being too harsh.

Sorry that we have an interest in football outside of Derby County. Completely unnecessary post. 

Disappointed that Liverpool haven’t ran riot in the second half. This 3-0 scoreline would usually be a huge advantage, but with City at home next, if they turn it on there’s no reason why they won’t hit them for 5 or 6. 

3-0 still leaves plenty of light at the end of the tunnel. 

12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Getting away with what? Writing opinions on a forum.

If I was 100% right about everything football related, I’d be a millionaire by now.

As for what I’ve said. City are better than Liverpool, and Liverpool’s pressing isn’t the only reason they’re winning. Hardly groundbreaking stuff.

It's not always what you post lads, it's the style of how you post. More than often dismissive and condescending.

Your love of everything Barca or pep is a bit sickening, your speed to dismiss others who have achieved incredible things is pretty and I'll founded.

I'd expect the reaction to the post (aside from Norman's cheap unfunny gag) will give you a decent idea as to whether I'm out of order or not.

The two of you put your posts across as if you've got some kind of super knowledge, Bris the couch surfing TV watching stat analyst who should be working at a top European club (his words not mine) 

I'm 45 and think you're probably still in your teens so I want to be careful not to to run is your views but i really cant be any more positive than to treat your views as childish/teenage over enthusiasm. The serie a thread and Napoli bottling it being a classic example of you spouting without substance.

At some point you need to be told to pipe down with your ******** spouting.

Or if you must keep going, at least expect a little reminder of how little you both get right every now and then.

Archived