Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gritters said:

I'm not so sure. There have been mistakes but most protests are about lack of investment and owners not bothered about the club. I don't see either.

Maybe to a degree, and it's probably my way of thinking, you know I'm no fan of him.

Maybe if I worded it..... if he was a "insert foreign investor" then they'll be some form of disfranchise and disgruntlement

1) Selling Tom Ince is the best decision this club has made in the past 3 seasons.

2) Keogh won most of his POTY awards purely for being an 'all action' defender, not for being a good defender. Any criticism of him after his first two seasons was warranted and accurate, however he has steadily improved his game and the the vast majority of criticisms which were valid after his second season are no longer valid after his fifth.

2a) The 'horrific abuse on twitter' towards Mrs Keogh was massively overstated.

11 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Maybe to a degree, and it's probably my way of thinking, you know I'm no fan of him.

Maybe if I worded it..... if he was a "insert foreign investor" then they'll be some form of disfranchise and disgruntlement

I am sure there would be more than there is now. 

It will only last for so long. Look at Blackburn. Then we'll be open game for some Indian Chicken farmer.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Whilst I would have liked that to be true, Ince said on sky sports that Rowett told him he wasn't in his plans. He said before he was preparing for the season ahead with Derby before he was told.

I do have a really hard time that Rowett would tell arguably the most talented winger in the league he wasn't in his plans, especially considering how hard we're finding it to replace him. All of our other transfers have been done rapidly but creativity out wide has lingered and we are facing the prospect of not bringing in the quality we want. Add to the fact Ince hasn't said anything positive about us since his departure makes me think that was rubbish.

It's either an f-up from Rowett or Ince being a prat. I guess I'm hoping it's the latter.

39 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Iketchi Anya will come good.

Johnson actually has good vision and intelligence - just poor execution.

We'll be fine without more signings. Dull, but effective. And get along just fine.

Second one is one I believe in as well, never seen anyone else mention it so glad to see I'm not alone! Think Johnson reads the game very well, you can generally see what he's trying to do.

Archived