Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last controversial opinion of the day, there was no point in signing Wisdom and selling Christie if we knew Ince was going to leave. Wisdom and Russell on the right hand side means we have next to no creativity there. 

Christie would have worked better with Russell and likewise Wisdom with Ince.

Just now, McLovin said:

Last controversial opinion of the day, there was no point in signing Wisdom and selling Christie if we knew Ince was going to leave. Wisdom and Russell on the right hand side means we have next to no creativity there. 

I agree with the last bit but Wisdom took on 3 Hoffenheim players in pre season. He can also put in a better ball than Christie imo

Christie was creative but not effective, Wisdom is effective

I'd be far more excited to see Steve McClaren manage our current squad than Gary Rowett.

Hate the disrespect some people show him and Cloughy, they're the two most important managers we've had in the past 10/15 years in my eyes.

McClaren basically got done in for over-performing with an average squad and when he couldn't keep it up it he's the one who got the sack, despite the fact he only had one January window to sort out the mess of a squad.

He kept us competitive when that season could have fallen off a cliff. Hughes and Martin signed new contracts and Ince had a great season. We've got Martin back at the club, we'd have had to sell Hughes for way less if he hadn't signed and we got the right amount of money for Ince.

I like Rowett a lot, I'm perfectly happy with him as manager and I think he'll do well but McClaren has partly set us up for success this season.

I think McClaren would have got us playing really well this term if he'd had Huddlestone, Davies and Martin in particular.

Our fans are sh*te. They're slow to support the team, only sing when we're winning and boo at the first sign of something not going our way.They're far too quick to get on the players backs and have ruined the confidence of many a good player. Lesser men than the likes of Keogh would've handed in transfer requests to get away from this club and to be honest, I wouldn't blame them.

Weimann is a good player. Lowe is twice the player of Forsyth. Buxton wasn't actually very good- shackell is much better. Johnson is better than Bryson. Ward shouldn't have been let go. 433 is dead. Steve mcclaren is outdated.

Think that's a long enough list guaranteed to annoy a few!

28 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm guessing Wisdom + Ince was the plan, but as soon as Huddersfield came sniffing the serpent wanted out.

2 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

I'm guessing Wisdom + Ince was the plan, but as soon as Huddersfield came sniffing the serpent wanted out.

I do hope you think Hughes is a snake as well.

Ince actually sacrificed £1,000,000 he was owed in our favour as well.

8 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

Whilst I would have liked that to be true, Ince said on sky sports that Rowett told him he wasn't in his plans. He said before he was preparing for the season ahead with Derby before he was told.

Archived