Che Adams

Carnero

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

If he wasn't deemed to be of a sufficient quality a month ago then he still isn't of a sufficient quality now. 

But I don't think it's that. The fact is, you can't tunnel in on one target if you feel like you're being charged too much, perhaps we're reluctant to pay the money for a player who isn't too old, and is still in a volatile stage of his career. How many of us believe he's worth circa 5 million? I think it's more we deemed he wasn't worth the price, same as I believe with Lawrence. 

2 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

We should offer Blackman to Burton as part of a deal that brings Irvine to us

Be careful mate people on here will probably hammer you for saying that etc. ? 

What i dislike is when people start saying the fans opinion is not worth a toss because we are not professional coaches or have not played at any decent level etc etc or played  too much championship manager blah blah....we are all football fans on here i beleive who follow and support Derby County and pay our money to support and follow our club...there would be no point having a forum or going to the pub with your mates if you couldn't voice your opinion on tactics players etc etc even of your opinion seems crap....thats what fans do....I don't agree with some people on here as they dont me but to say our opinion is crap based on fact we are not professional coaches etc is pure nonsense...if you don't agree or like peoples opinions don't come on here....and dont have an opinion....leave it to the coaches and professionals .

For the record I've played at a decent level and coached and been involved in academy football  but would never dismiss anyones opinions based on what level youve been involved at.......

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

A release clause gives the player an opportunity to speak to a club if the amount is met.

It doesn't mean the player has to be sold.

Adams may not have fancied Fulham? 

Aye, but if they bid 5 million how could Brum 'reject' that bid. Adams could reject a contract from Fulham but Birmingham couldn't reject it.

Maybe it wasn't reject as you say, and the deal just broke down. 

Quite honestly one of my favourite players in the Championship. Not a winger, though.

He's a premier league player in the making, not one of those lowly premier league players either. I watched him last season and he did things to effect play that Hughes could only dream of. 

I'd be really happy with this, providing we don't stick him out wide. 

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Quite honestly one of my favourite players in the Championship. Not a winger, though.

He's a premier league player in the making, not one of those lowly premier league players either. I watched him last season and he did things to effect play that Hughes could only dream of. 

Really ? You think he's that kind of caliber? I'm being sincere here because I've only seen bits and pieces of him and thought he was OK.  What makes you think he has what it takes ? And where would you play him ?

16 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Without doubt we would play him wide left

16 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

That's a glowing tribute Ambitious, would love to know how often you've seen him to make that assessment compared to some on here who've written him off already as infierior to what we already have. 

I've never taken much notice so I'm in the 'trust the manager' camp. 

8 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Really ? You think he's that kind of caliber? I'm being sincere here because I've only seen bits and pieces of him and thought he was OK.  What makes you think he has what it takes ? And where would you play him ?

He's technically good, not outstanding but good. I wouldn't say that's the best part of his game. 

He's very strong, very quick and can move the ball very fast. I've always thought he's one of those players that will make something happen at least once a game. He's not struggled from making the step up from non-league to the Championship. I don't think he would struggle in the Premier League, either. 

I'd play him behind the striker, personally. 

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He's technically good, not outstanding but good. I wouldn't say that's the best part of his game. 

He's very strong, very quick and can move the ball very fast. I've always thought he's one of those players that will make something happen at least once a game. He's not struggled from making the step up from non-league to the Championship. I don't think he would struggle in the Premier League, either. 

I'd play him behind the striker, personally. 

Interesting I'll have to take your word for it. Technically how does he compare with say Ince ?

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So we bid 2 mill less than Fulham rejected 5 mill bid?

I would think Rowett has some info if this is the case. Or Fulham bid 5 mill in weekly £5 coupon instalments. 

Archived