Ademola Lookman - Joined RB Leipzig

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've a bit of respect for his decision to go abroad. Take himself out of his comfort zone and try something different. He will benefit later in his career. 

More young uk players should do the same, however I realise it's easier to stay in England and let the £ roll in. 

Desperation results derby into re kindling their relationship with former wide man and Wigan star boy Micheal Jacobs in a reported fee of 2 million. Sources close to the attacker who started life at Northampton town indicate he's at moor farm for his medical ahead of a view to a two and a half year deal. ;) 

3 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Desperation results derby into re kindling their relationship with former wide man and Wigan star boy Micheal Jacobs in a reported fee of 2 million. Sources close to the attacker who started life at Northampton town indicate he's at moor farm for his medical ahead of a view to a two and a half year deal. ;) 

Never !

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

I've a bit of respect for his decision to go abroad. Take himself out of his comfort zone and try something different. He will benefit later in his career. 

More young uk players should do the same, however I realise it's easier to stay in England and let the £ roll in. 

I’m disappointed. And RB Leipzig didn’t do much for young Oliver Burke who sat and sat and sat some more. Think he chose poorly here, unless he wants to stay in Germany after the loan 

why would he choose to degrade himself playing a few games in the championship when he's had such a stellar career of one season as a sub for Everton and a couple of years in league one -some one of that undoubted  talent shouldn't have to put with playing at villa park, molineux  and the like we- he can be a sub in the Bundesliga instead.

Another wannabee never will be - forget him .

8 hours ago, Ninos said:

I’m disappointed. And RB Leipzig didn’t do much for young Oliver Burke who sat and sat and sat some more. Think he chose poorly here, unless he wants to stay in Germany after the loan 

Oliver Burke didn't have the work ethic demanded by the manager. 

Watch him play, he runs down dead ends, loses the ball and sulks. He is still young, so there's a chance he can learn. 

Archived