Ademola Lookman - Joined RB Leipzig

DcFc Dyycheee

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Why on earth would that cement villa and wolves a top two place ? 

He's a good young player but that's a bit naieve !

I reckon Villa are our biggest rivals to second, over Bristol and Cardiff - the side they had out against Barnsley is excellent at this level. He alone won't win them second spot, I'm not saying that, but when you step back and look at their whole squad with him included, I reckon it'd give them a strength in depth over ours. And Wolves won't be caught. 

Just my opinion, of course. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

I reckon Villa are our biggest rivals to second, over Bristol and Cardiff - the side they had out against Barnsley is excellent at this level. He alone won't win them second spot, I'm not saying that, but when you step back and look at their whole squad with him included, I reckon it'd give them a strength in depth over ours. And Wolves won't be caught. 

I think most people share that opinion.

If we don't win both of our next two goals I think we will concede second place.

Villa are flying. Perfect example is the Bristol City game, we created chances but couldn't finish them off, Villa scored 5.

3 hours ago, mike93rh said:

Why won't wolves be caught ? Still a long way to go and there Portuguese and Brazilian imports will be feeling tge pinch if our cold winters. On paper villa should be up there but dis you see them at our place ? Only Hogan missing from there starting lineup that was different to Barnsley. It' anyone's

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Has Powell proved himself at our level?

He played for Wigan in the Championship last season he's a really good player admitted he did himself no favours earlier in his career with his egoism but he's settled with age he's now a really good player would like to see us get him 

On 1/25/2018 at 21:01, Wolfie20 said:

Don't understand all the palaver about Lookman. Yes he shows promise but no way do I see signing him meaning the difference between going up and not. Based on what?

The bloke in the local chippy reckons he's a cracking player and also partial to a decent patio set. On that basis I think we can safely assume that promotion would be a certainty.

11 hours ago, 86 points said:

The bloke in the local chippy reckons he's a cracking player and also partial to a decent patio set. On that basis I think we can safely assume that promotion would be a certainty.

is that the blokes who claims he's Elvis?

Well, he's a liar and I'm not sure about you

1 hour ago, irobinson said:

Gone to Leipzig - err hello

work that out

Duh duh duh duh duh... Another one bites the dust.

At least it's confirmation we're actually trying and have been trying, instead of just going with what we've got. There's still over 90 minutes left, I'm hopeful we'll get one in, even if it's not necessarily the quality of Lookman.

Archived