Sunderland v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

anyone found somewhere to park for the game on Friday? 

Worth a trying Stadium Of Light metro station?

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Jeeez if drink produces players like that give ours free pass out for town every Friday night please. We also had Stapleton and McGrath not too bad 

Reading McGrath's autobiography, it was unbelievable what went on at Manure in the 80's before n just after Furgie.

10 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Worth a trying Stadium Of Light metro station?

Two options I can think of is Stadium Of Light metro station 

Or 

There is a Park & Ride scheme in operation on matchdays, free for both home and away supporters. This is situated at Sunderland Enterprise Park which is well signposted just off the A1231 buses run every 5 minutes (I think) for 90 minutes before the kickoff and continue after the game until everyone gone. 

Post code for sat nav is SR5 1SU. 

This might be able to help for the parking. 

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Two options I can think of is Stadium Of Light metro station 

Or 

There is a Park & Ride scheme in operation on matchdays, free for both home and away supporters. This is situated at Sunderland Enterprise Park which is well signposted just off the A1231 buses run every 5 minutes (I think) for 90 minutes before the kickoff and continue after the game until everyone gone. 

Post code for sat nav is SR5 1SU. 

This might be able to help for the parking. 

First time at Pride park for a while ( wolves home ) where's best parking now ? Used to have a season ticket for south stand car park and before that I used the fireplace centre ( entrance to pride park ) , are either still operating? Main thing is easy walk to ground

Just now, archied said:

First time at Pride park for a while ( wolves home ) where's best parking now ? Used to have a season ticket for south stand car park and before that I used the fireplace centre ( entrance to pride park ) , are either still operating? Main thing is easy walk to ground

You'll find plenty of parking this Friday night around PP I reckon :lol:

Take your pick.

17 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

You'll find plenty of parking this Friday night around PP I reckon :lol:

Take your pick.

Pedant ,,, ?

1 hour ago, archied said:

Fireplace centre is still operating I think though it's £7 per match. There are cheaper places if you go up closer to PP and take a right at the roundabout. I used the box storage place...it has a blue and yellow logo and the main thing is it's a quick exit...good for £5 though. I hope they haven't raised the price for this season. 

35 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Fireplace centre is still operating I think though it's £7 per match. There are cheaper places if you go up closer to PP and take a right at the roundabout. I used the box storage place...it has a blue and yellow logo and the main thing is it's a quick exit...good for £5 though. I hope they haven't raised the price for this season. 

Thanks Ella 

2 hours ago, archied said:

If you don't mind a bit of a walk, there's a business park on Ascot Drive for £4. Fairly easy to get away from too.

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

I'll get hold of a copy, take a look, cheers! 

Paul McGrath's book is one of best I have ever read.

Horrifically honest...sad...and mind-blowing he could still perform. Read it and I don't doubt you will come back and try and get other people to read it.

I can not for sunderland on friday now i have a good feeling about this game. I think derby are going to win. I am calling all derby fans to loud and vocal for lads on friday even me for nick blackman i can not stand the player i will get behind the player. I might have a broken ankle that been walk on for 13 years i might miss part of the season as i might need a opration to sort it out sigh but try my damnest not to miss any games.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I can not for sunderland on friday now i have a good feeling about this game. I think derby are going to win. I am calling all derby fans to loud and vocal for lads on friday even me for nick blackman i can not stand the player i will get behind the player. I might have a broken ankle that been walk on for 13 years i might miss part of the season as i might need a opration to sort it out sigh but try my damnest not to miss any games.

A bit harsh.

Hope your ankle is ok though.

Archived