v Port Vale & Doncaster Match Thread

Day

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

These commentators don't half talk drivel. Latest comment "it's away from home that Derby are really thriving in these pre-season fixtures". Have I missed something or are we yet to play at home? Edworthy makes even Ramage sound good (almost). 

Unless the commentators are changed, or they improve their style of commentary with experience, or the option is added to listen with only game audio and not commentary, I will be watching these streams on mute. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EulogyForEvolution said:

I agree. I hope he doesn't suffer from playing too many positions too. I've always liked the look of him at right back.

Would like to loan him to a League 1 club with guarantees of first team football and a set position where possible.

Yeah he's like a young Chris Baird at right back much more suited than at CDM. Think he'd do a job in our league but don't know which teams would take a gamble on him.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

In faurness to the commentators its a fairly irrelevant friendly. Much easier for them to fill time in the season whe  there is a better context  for everything.

Its the filling in the time that is annoying. Whats coming out could be better but theyre acting like radio commentators and its unnecessary. Pauses in commentary are allowed on TV!

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

These commentators don't half talk drivel. Latest comment "it's away from home that Derby are really thriving in these pre-season fixtures". Have I missed something or are we yet to play at home? Edworthy makes even Ramage sound good (almost). 

It's Very Alan Partridge ?

"Here comes a Tweet...."

"Derby Rams unite with Italian Rams...a real global game..."

"Do you share the excitement of Mr Chips?" :mellow:

I'm actually enjoying the commentary and am playing "spot the cliche". So far just a couple...did you get them? 

Just now, Ellafella said:

It's Very Alan Partridge ?

"Here comes a Tweet...."

"Derby Rams unite with Italian Rams...a real global game..."

I'm actually enjoying the commentary and am playing "spot the cliche". So far just a couple...did you get them? 

We could set up a commentary bingo. 

This game so far has been marked by Marc Edworthy mentioning the "bright shirts" about 20 times so far

Just now, MrsRam said:

I'm just thankful we're able to watch a decent stream free of charge. 

Aye, of course.

But they're looking for feedback at this stage. So nows the time to point out things you think could be better!

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm a good ten minutes behind here...good effort by Martin off the far post

Remember to set it back to Live once you go to HT so you can catch up!

Archived