v Port Vale & Doncaster Match Thread

Day

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Any tips on parking?

When I went a few seasons ago parked on the industrial site right next to the ground. Quick google search Lakeside Blvd, Doncaster DN4 5PL. Near a Beefeater pub, KFC, McDonald's (basically a mini Pride Park/Wyvern)

22 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Any tips on parking?

There are a few places around the Lakeside area that offer match day parking - usually a fiver or so if they are covering tonight's game. If you drive around Lakeside (towards the ground & the go right at the lake and carry on round) there's a big free car park on the left with the cinema / Premier Inn / Brewers Fayre pub and various other food outlets - then just a 5 / 10 minute walk back to the ground.  

1 minute ago, Donnyram said:

There are a few places around the Lakeside area that offer match day parking - usually a fiver or so if they are covering tonight's game. If you drive around Lakeside (towards the ground & the go right at the lake and carry on round) there's a big free car park on the left with the cinema / Premier Inn / Brewers Fayre pub and various other food outlets - then just a 5 / 10 minute walk back to the ground.  

It's the Vue cinema - post code DN4 7NW

Vue
Doncaster Leisure Park, Herten Way, Bawtry Road, Doncaster DN4 7NW
0345 308 4620
https://goo.gl/maps/do8FGNwKK5R2

Doncaster Rovers squad: Jonathan Mitchell, Jamie Hanson, Richard Keogh, Alex Pearce, Craig Forsyth, Jacob Butterfield, Bradley Johnson, Mason Bennett, David Nugent, Andreas Weimann, Chris Martin, Farrend Rawson, Sven Karic, Alex Babos, Emil Riis Jakobsen, Kellan Gordon, Matthew Taylor, Max Bird, Kelle Roos.

Port Vale squad: Scott Carson, Chris Baird, Andre Wisdom, Curtis Davies, Marcus Olsson, Tom Huddlestone, Craig Bryson, Timi Max Elsnik, Johnny Russell, Ikechi Anya, Darren Bent, Alex Cover, Ethan Wassall, Calum Macdonald, Joe Bateman, Lewis Walker, Luke Thomas, Offrande Zanzala, Kyron Stabana, Henrich Ravas.

2 hours ago, Donnyram said:

My money is on Rowett being at Donny (hopefully!).  Logic is that he plans to watch the other game on TV so better if the full RamsTV crew are there to do better filming.  I.e. Port Vale game

Failed on that one then!  Glad I'm not a gambler ?

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Port Vale squad looking like it could be a 4-3-3? Unless Elsnik or Bryson play behind Bent maybe?

Maybe or 4-4-2? 

Archived