v Port Vale & Doncaster Match Thread

Day

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here at Port Vale. Huddlestone is amazing at times and a bit clumsy at others - but clever enough to recover. Bryson lively and Russell is having a much better game. If you lack inspiration up front at Doncaster feel for us! Benty missed two good chances and headed a couple over, as has Davies. 

Elsnik and Anya industrious . Baird solid and assured at right centre back.

Hope we get to see Zanzala second half.

The new kit is great for picking out players in the gloom - - floodlights only just gone on. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Ok here at Port Vale. Huddlestone is amazing at times and a bit clumsy at others - but clever enough to recover. Bryson lively and Russell is having a much better game. If you lack inspiration up front at Doncaster feel for us! Benty missed two good chances and headed a couple over, as has Davies. 

Elsnik and Anya industrious . Baird solid and assured at right centre back.

Hope we get to see Zanzala second half.

The new kit is great for picking out players in the gloom - - floodlights only just gone on. 

It's like mordor there,surprised they aren't on 24 hours a day,powered by orcs on a treadmill

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It's free (pvfc) on the official dcfc site but you need to register to watch the stream

Grrrr doesn't recognise my fan ID won't let me register. Pain in the rear. Lordy Lordy I hate IT systems sometimes. 

Just now, jono said:

Grrrr doesn't recognise my fan ID won't let me register. Pain in the rear. Lordy Lordy I hate IT systems sometimes. 

Do it without your ID? 

Haha the voice of the woman directing the replay cracked me up for some reason.

"the FOUL followed by the penalty" - sounded a bit like Alan Partridge's assistant to me, to add to that rhetoric. 

27 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Aye, of course.

But they're looking for feedback at this stage. So nows the time to point out things you think could be better!

How many times has Edworthy said "a good test for Derby"? I know there wouldn't be much of an atmosphere at the game but some crowd noise would improve the coverage. 

Archived