Matty James

Derbylad01

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Ok fair do's.  

I just think this Lawrence saga is getting a bit ridiculous now though.  We should move on and tell Leicester where to stuff this proposed deal

And they say that the elderly are supposed to be more patient.

6 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Ok fair do's.  

I just think this Lawrence saga is getting a bit ridiculous now though.  We should move on and tell Leicester where to stuff this proposed deal

A career in the diplomatic core does not beckon :lol: We might need to politely decline as we may want players from them in the future?

5 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Camara isn't here any more.

Not much evades your notice Jimbob 

4 hours ago, eddie said:

And they say that the elderly are supposed to be more patient.

What's your excuse then? :p

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Looked out of depth tonight, even for Leicester although to be fair Drinkwater would have been in.

Still, we won't see him in a DCFC shirt.

He's been out for a long time. Still not fully fit. He is highly regarded by the Leicester fans.

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Based on Rowetts comments in the media about improving attacking options, I think he's happy with midfield and therefore don't think we're in for Matty James. 

If he's happy with Bryson, Butterfield and Johnson, we're doomed. There's no creativity or fluidity with any combination of these players with or without Huddlestone.

33 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If he's happy with Bryson, Butterfield and Johnson, we're doomed. There's no creativity or fluidity with any combination of these players with or without Huddlestone.

Doomed as in relegated? Doomed as in mid-table? Doomed as play-off contenders only?  Just wondering what people consider being doomed means nowadays?  

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Based on Rowetts comments in the media about improving attacking options, I think he's happy with midfield and therefore don't think we're in for Matty James. 

"Improving attacking options" may well include strengthening the midfield. Over the last 2 seasons we have failed to contribute enough goals from midfield and he may well be considering a box-to-box player who can chip in with 8 to 10 goals in a season.

3 hours ago, LazloW said:

Doomed as in relegated? Doomed as in mid-table? Doomed as play-off contenders only?  Just wondering what people consider being doomed means nowadays?  

Agree, people need to get a grip. Although my definition of doomed in this case just means we'll be functional without flair..... But if we start winning games flair will soon be forgotten, last time we went up was awful dull football in my opinion, but you soon overlook it when you win. Just ignore what happened after!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived