Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if jota only wants prem footy then f him.i want someone who fights for dcfc and if is ego thinks he is prem quality only then jog off.plenty more fish in the sea at those prices. one thing i do like about derby is the fact that we arnt loaded with foreign players. go for lawrence instead

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

I think the plan from Derby's front is to leave this going as long as possible, without putting an actual bid in yet.

As soon as a championship club put a bid in, a premier league club will jump in and take him.

If we leave this running until near the deadline of the window, we may be able to steal him. 

Unlikely I know but maybe that's how we're playing this. 

Mostly agree, however, if we leave it to the last second and are not successful in getting him, it leaves little time to get someone else. Nothing seems straight forward.

2 minutes ago, ramant62 said:

Mostly agree, however, if we leave it to the last second and are not successful in getting him, it leaves little time to get someone else. Nothing seems straight forward.

Apparently he never scores. :blink:

I remember what massive hype he had when he was at Man City.

9 minutes ago, GermanRam said:

Apparently he never scores. :blink:

I remember what massive hype he had when he was at Man City.

I saw him at Pride Park in a youth game and it was like watching a more physical David Silva. All the characteristics of Jota. Just not proven and suffered an injury at a crucial point. Would be a bargain.

5 hours ago, lee_derby said:

if jota only wants prem footy then f him.i want someone who fights for dcfc and if is ego thinks he is prem quality only then jog off.plenty more fish in the sea at those prices. one thing i do like about derby is the fact that we arnt loaded with foreign players. go for lawrence instead

So you want us to get players who think they aren't good enough for the Premier League?

Archived