Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Check Steve Derby telegraph guy twitter seems like we may not be a million miles away 

Just had a peak and saw that he said he knows of transfer news but can't say as he was told in confidence. Must be quite frustrating for him as he's rarely the first to break news of bids or signings and usually just makes articles with information gathered from other journalists. Now he has the chance to be the one to break the news but whoever provided him with the information has told him not to. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Just had a peak and saw that he said he knows of transfer news but can't say as he was told in confidence. Must be quite frustrating for him as he's rarely the first to break news of bids or signings and usually just makes articles with information gathered from other journalists. Now he has the chance to be the one to break the news but whoever provided him with the information has told him not to. 

It sure must, but we must really want to keep it hush until it's done 

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Think we may have got new target that no one has mentioned so who knows though. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Think we may have got new target that no one has mentioned so who knows though. 

If it is a signing I've got a feeling it might be Toral. I'm sure I remember there being reports of us making a bid and I can't remember seeing anywhere if it had been rejected or accepted at all, so maybe that's progressed and the club are wanting to keep it quiet so no one else comes in for him as it'll probably be quite a low fee.

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

If it is a signing I've got a feeling it might be Toral. I'm sure I remember there being reports of us making a bid and I can't remember seeing anywhere if it had been rejected or accepted at all, so maybe that's progressed and the club are wanting to keep it quiet so no one else comes in for him as it'll probably be quite a low fee.

Lawrence,Jota,Ojo,Toral,Flint ?--Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

I think 'Arry's in for Flint, could be wrong mind.

Interested yes. Let them have the donkey anyway lol.

2 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Lawrence,Jota,Ojo,Toral,Flint ?--Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!

Arfield? 

Kent? 

Maybe a striker on loan?

Neymar? :ph34r:

Maybe someone come out of blue (like Davies stuff) 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Not a FAN? ??

At 5 million I don't blame you 

Never have been fan of Flint and doesn't worth that amount, this transfer market gone mad nowadays. 

5 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Nugent scored six goals in half a season, not even that as he was injured a bit. He and martin are a threat, so is vydra altho Rowett doesn't seem to fancy him. But they need good service, which they won't get with our current midfield and wingers. 

Nugent is threat but now that we've got Martin I don't see him getting the games required to score more than 10. 

Just now, JayRam1 said:

Pat has also confirmed that Brighton are interested.

Brighton local journo said they're not. 

Archived