Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Already in private. It’s no big issue if can’t be resolved just wasn’t sure if a problem my end but sounds like it probably is.

You’re the first to mention it, and it’s Safari you’re using on an iPhone right? 

Can you try in a normal window, not a private.

I’m just wondering if for some reason the editor JavaScript isn’t loading in for you, and being a private window when it does it obviously doesn’t cache the files for faster loading. 

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

May I step in, the others won’t know, but it’s the last post you saw in that thread.

youre welcome.

can you put a request in for the iPad double click brigade please.

I'm sure I told you that. ?

• 1 month later...

Am I correct in thinking that if a poster places another poster on Ignore then the person being placed on Ignore won't be aware of this which is a positive....however if a third member who hasn't placed the poster on block quotes a message from the blocker then the blockee will see that particular post hasn't shown up on the message thread thereby indicating that they have indeed been placed on Ignore which then could cause further anymosity at a further date if at some point they are unblocked?

That's if what I am assuming is correct and what I've just posted isn't entirely unintelligible.

Edited by Tyler Durden

14 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

iPad mini 4. Latest iOS. Fine on phone (android)?

Can you please advise where I need to send my RSI claim?

Regards

@Boycie and myself, plus I believe others, have the same problem. iPhone there is no problem but iPad we have to double tap. It's been like this for months. I would assume that as it only happens on iPad that it is a problem there, as surely if it was for example a problem with all Apple devices then @David would have fixed it by now ?.

On 28/03/2020 at 11:41, Boycie said:

Ok, try using the device portrait instead of landscape.

my iPad makes me double click on landscape but not portrait, I use my iPad landscape, but Heir David says I’m weird.

Good grief, he’s right. Same here.

I only use my iPad in portrait to read via Kindle App