Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

14 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Something that’s been happening a while now and not sure if it’s just me, but when I post a link from twitter etc, I always have to back out of the thread for it to embed.

Without doing so it just gives an un- clickable link.

@David

17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Unless he can see it happen with his device he dunna wanna know.

Its like the double clicking when using the iPad bug.  Most infuriating.

have you cleared your cache?

Not true. But it’s hard to fix something that you can’t see yourself. Wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I have tried on the same iPad as you, it doesn’t require double pressing, so how would you like me to fix it?

19 hours ago, Boycie said:

Unless he can see it happen with his device he dunna wanna know.

Its like the double clicking when using the iPad bug.  Most infuriating.

have you cleared your cache?

2 hours ago, David said:

Not true. But it’s hard to fix something that you can’t see yourself. Wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I have tried on the same iPad as you, it doesn’t require double pressing, so how would you like me to fix it?

My iPad does the double press thing too. 

Just sayin......

4 hours ago, David said:

Sigh 

2 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

This is what happens with the link before backing out of the thread and back in.

5DF5CDC2-5B4D-4AE0-B335-05837862C8C3.png

Can you try clearing your cache, reason being I installed an update last week which included an editor update. Chances are something is a little funky saved in your cache.

If that doesn’t work, can you try loading the forum up in a private/incognito window

7 minutes ago, David said:

Can you try clearing your cache, reason being I installed an update last week which included an editor update. Chances are something is a little funky saved in your cache.

If that doesn’t work, can you try loading the forum up in a private/incognito window

Already in private. It’s no big issue if can’t be resolved just wasn’t sure if a problem my end but sounds like it probably is.