Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

TobyWanKenobi

Just had a look through the settings and accounts page. Can't find an option to delete my account? Is there one? I'm currently on mobile if it makes a difference.

Edited by TobyWanKenobi

28 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Just had a look through the settings and accounts page. Can't find an option to delete my account? Is there one? I'm currently on mobile if it makes a difference.

@David will give you the seven day grace ( when he see’s this) if you don’t change your  mind in this period you will be eradicated.

TobyWanKenobi
29 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@David will give you the seven day grace ( when he see’s this) if you don’t change your  mind in this period you will be eradicated.

That's perfect, thanks.

17 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

That's perfect, thanks.

Can you use the contact us form at the bottom of the forum and put in a formal request.

Its 30 days, not 7, I was actually wrong for once.

Mr David has a touch of man flu atm but will start the ball rolling for you. 

Sorry for the mistake.

TobyWanKenobi
6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Can you use the contact us form at the bottom of the forum and put in a formal request.

Its 30 days, not 7, I was actually wrong for once.

Mr David has a touch of man flu atm but will start the ball rolling for you. 

Sorry for the mistake.

No problem. Done that. 

Been meaning to ask this one for ages - I seem to get a different set of emojis available dependent on which browser I use. On Chrome I only see the black and white emojis, but on Firefox I see all the coloured ones too. Tried on a different computer and I get all the coloured ones on both Chrome and Firefox. Bit weird

On 13/12/2019 at 10:34, SchtivePesley said:

Been meaning to ask this one for ages - I seem to get a different set of emojis available dependent on which browser I use. On Chrome I only see the black and white emojis, but on Firefox I see all the coloured ones too. Tried on a different computer and I get all the coloured ones on both Chrome and Firefox. Bit weird

The emojis are selected by which browser/device you are using, this is why you are seeing different.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting worried now.

ever since @David downed that crate of gluten free, he’s disappeared. Please can someone drive around Cleethorpes and see if they can spot a tall thin man with a Jack Russell sleeping in a gutter somewhere.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Getting worried now.

ever since @David downed that crate of gluten free, he’s disappeared. Please can someone drive around Cleethorpes and see if they can spot a tall thin man with a Jack Russell sleeping in a gutter somewhere.

I’ve been back on since?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Not an issue, more of a question really, how come after years of my name being first on my logged in/forum users list, it’s now showing in random places on that list.

Not an important issue, just wondering.

Don’t fret. I’m here and I can’t see my name on the list at all?

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Not an issue, more of a question really, how come after years of my name being first on my logged in/forum users list, it’s now showing in random places on that list.

Nah, mines always first... hang on tho, geez, Van Gritters is first now, i'm about 20th!? 

Not avin it.. ?

8 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

The who’s online module is now cached to improve performance and kinder on the server