Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

5 hours ago, GritstoneRam said:

Wtf has happened. I logged out and back in changed my password and I’m a newbie? 

Do you think anyone will notice if I keep quiet?

Your request is being processed. Please bear with us while we wait for someone who has a clue to sort it out.

Your custom is important to us and we hope your forum experience is not affected during this time.

?

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Your request is being processed. Please bear with us while we wait for someone who has a clue to sort it out.

Your custom is important to us and we hope your forum experience is not affected during this time.

?

I think I have sorted it now. A bit of a lesson learnt there. Don’t log out while under the influence and then try to log back in when you haven’t got a clue what you are doing.

I felt all fresh for a while with no baggage.

Ahead of tonight’s iOS 13 launch, there has been a known issue with the editor and pasting with iOS 13 during the beta. Chances are this could have been fixed in the final release, if not a forum software update will be out shortly to fix the issue.

39 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Alternatively you could just buy an android, which will work out of the box. 

The day I buy an android is the day they take me away for a vacation at the farm of the funnies.

Edited by Boycie
Android users probably had to listen to an advert whilst reading this post.

5 minutes ago, David said:

iOS13 has brought a change in how it behaves when you press and hold a link.

As Boycie for once correctly suggested, looks like you are holding your finger on the link longer than necessary.

Back of the net.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Have u tried keeping your finger pressed for a bit longer?

1 hour ago, David said:

iOS13 has brought a change in how it behaves when you press and hold a link.

As Boycie for once correctly suggested, looks like you are holding your finger on the link longer than necessary.

Too long, not long enough. This sounds like a conversation with the missus. Perhaps one day I'll get it right ?!

Cheers (oops, thanks), I'll try both ways later.

30 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Too long, not long enough. This sounds like a conversation with the missus. Perhaps one day I'll get it right ?!

Cheers (oops, thanks), I'll try both ways later.

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

One things for sure, I’ve always got my finger on the pulse.