Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, i-Ram said:

@David did you get anywhere with the Google Chrome double clicking issue?  Still having to double click everything to navigate.

I downloaded Chrome and been looking at it but I'm having trouble replicating it consistently to go to the developers with. I can only suggest use Safari for now as thats the main supported browser for Apple devices.

1 hour ago, David said:

I downloaded Chrome and been looking at it but I'm having trouble replicating it consistently to go to the developers with. I can only suggest use Safari for now as thats the main supported browser for Apple devices.

I'm still having the same problem and I'm using safari. What I don't understand is that I don't have the problem on my iPhone.

Interestingly having sent @Boycie a video of me using the iPad perfectly normally, he was unable to replicate the issue his end to show me.

For those still having issues, try switching to a different theme at the bottom of the site, see if it’s still the same.

Not touched a thing, was on my phone and nipped upstairs to fetch the iPad as you was moaning by text, then couldn’t even show me the issue. 

Unless I can consistently replicate it, difficult to actually fix anything.

38 minutes ago, David said:

Interestingly having sent @Boycie a video of me using the iPad perfectly normally, he was unable to replicate the issue his end to show me.

For those still having issues, try switching to a different theme at the bottom of the site, see if it’s still the same.

Tried all three themes. Still getting the same result with all of them. Also tried toggling between mobile and desktop modes again and the same.

On 15/11/2019 at 23:47, richinspain said:

Tried all three themes. Still getting the same result with all of them. Also tried toggling between mobile and desktop modes again and the same.

I have just borrowed a mates iPad Pro 12.9 now and tested, still the same, working as normal so that’s both this and a iPad Mini 5 I’m just not seeing it.

18 minutes ago, David said:

I have just borrowed a mates iPad Pro 12.9 now and tested, still the same, working as normal so that’s both this and a iPad Mini 5 I’m just not seeing it.

As I said the other day, it's only happening on my ipad, not on my iphone. It's really not a problem, if I remember to double tap ?

Not sure if it helps or not, but I did change the theme on my iPad to Orange late last week, and much of my need to double tap was gone.  Had to double tap today though, but have just changed the theme back to black and I seem to be ok again?  Something intermittent perhaps? Don’t worry too much on my part David - I am just supplying info in case it may be of use.