Ince's Replacement

sage

Ince's replacement  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Matty Phillips down one side sako down the other with jota cam

Why on earth do you think we would be able to sign Matt Phillips? He was fantastic for West Brom last season when fit, and will play every week for them.

Just now, Srg said:

Why on earth do you think we would be able to sign Matt Phillips? He was fantastic for West Brom last season when fit, and will play every week for them.

And would cost way too much. #NotAChance

36 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

That would be the dream mate. Would also be happy with Solly March on the right with Sako on the left. 

13 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Jota on the right. Sako or Lawrence in on the left. That'll do. 

Really don't understand the clamour for Sako. Hasn't scored in almost 2 years, played 8 games last season for Palace, 23 the year before.

Is he still stuck in Michael Hoganson's back pocket?

2 hours ago, Derbylad92 said:

Matty Phillips down one side sako down the other with jota cam

1 hour ago, Srg said:

What a ridiculous statement. Matty Phillips will be pushing for the England squad this summer as we lack good wingers. He'll never drop down to the championship. 

Just now, RamsPolls said:

What a ridiculous statement. Matty Phillips will be pushing for the England squad this summer as we lack good wingers. He'll never drop down to the championship. 

erm

matty-phillips-scotland.jpg

Personally, I can't see any one coming in until GR has had a proper look at Weimann in some friendlies.  If GR wants his wingers to run the channels, and get in behind their markers with pace, he offers a lot.  I don't think we'll see a player similar to Ince, because GR doesn't want a player similar to Ince.  Can imagine something similar to -

------------------------------------Martin

Russell--------------------------Vydra---------------------Weimann

or 

----------------------------------The Nuge

Vydra--------------------------Martin-----------------------Anya

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Who was the Cardiff winger who had a great game at Pride Park last season? Was it Harris? Looked interesting.

Noone? Harris played up front? Both of them had a good game at PP I agreed. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Who was the Cardiff winger who had a great game at Pride Park last season? Was it Harris? Looked interesting.

Yeah, Kadeem Harris. Decent talent, would imagine they'd want a fair whack for him

52 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Personally, I can't see any one coming in until GR has had a proper look at Weimann in some friendlies.  If GR wants his wingers to run the channels, and get in behind their markers with pace, he offers a lot.  I don't think we'll see a player similar to Ince, because GR doesn't want a player similar to Ince.  Can imagine something similar to -

------------------------------------Martin

Russell--------------------------Vydra---------------------Weimann

or 

----------------------------------The Nuge

Vydra--------------------------Martin-----------------------Anya

Bu he promised us a 'very very good replacement' .....

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Not sure about that - He said he wanted variety in the squad - Currently we have a lot of fast wingers - Would be nice to have someone who can link play between midfield and attack a bit more - Proactive rather than reactive

And Ince did play every game under Rowett last season didn't he?

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Not sure about that - He said he wanted variety in the squad - Currently we have a lot of fast wingers - Would be nice to have someone who can link play between midfield and attack a bit more - Proactive rather than reactive

And Ince did play every game under Rowett last season didn't he?

8 started and 1 on the bench in 9 games last season. 1 game he was on the bench against Sheffield Wednesday away. 

Archived