Ince's Replacement

sage

Ince's replacement  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I would like to see us taking a chance on an up and coming Division 1 or even 2 player who has the hunger.desire and raw talent to want to succeed.

Someone GR can coach and develop.

I agree. I  don't see the point in us just wanting to re-circulate players that someone else has developed. Let's start doing it ourselves. 

I read these lists all over the Forum and they just make me sigh. I haven't voted.

25 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I would like to see us taking a chance on an up and coming Division 1 or even 2 player who has the hunger.desire and raw talent to want to succeed.

Someone GR can coach and develop.

This is the way forward..IMO.

17 minutes ago, RamBamFan said:

It's just common sense. Why would Bournemouth spend £15m on a player and then loan him to the division below?

Cos he's not playing well. A loan would allow him to play without the pressure of the Prem. Don't want him back but some other team may like a gamble.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Cos he's not playing well. A loan would allow him to play without the pressure of the Prem. Don't want him back but some other team may like a gamble.

He might go on loan to another Prem team but not Champ.

Also, if you were Ibe, would you drop down a division? I don't think so. 

Howe will keep him and try to get him back to form. After all, he's the one who spunked £15m on him. 

2 minutes ago, RamBamFan said:

Howe will keep him and try to get him back to form. After all, he's the one who spunked £15m on him. 

Fine, if you say so. But maybe Howe wants to send him somewhere he'll get to play regularly, where he'll be winning something, where better than a (potentially) top 6 Championship club. Better than a struggling Prem team who might decide they can't afford to risk playing Ibe.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fine, if you say so. But maybe Howe wants to send him somewhere he'll get to play regularly, where he'll be winning something, where better than a (potentially) top 6 Championship club. Better than a struggling Prem team who might decide they can't afford to risk playing Ibe.

He'll most likely play regularly next season in truth. He was only being kept out the side by Marc Pugh.

13 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Who's brave enough to own up to voting for McManaman?

I voted for Mcmanaman. The only real out and out winger on the list. Wouldnt be much more than 2 million and has all the characteristics that Rowett likes. 

What I hope we don't do is buy another inside forward like ince. I want to see a winger who hugs the touchline and can whip a ball in. 

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but Russell taking up Inces position the right wing could be a good replacement. 

He is good cutting inside onto his left foot and he has never looked over comfortable playing on the left wing. 

Thinking back to Russell's goal against Huddersfield when we won 2-0, that's the sort of thing I expect when I see him playing on the right wing. Think Russell could chip in well. 

1 hour ago, RamBamFan said:

So when he was at Liverpool not getting games he was happy to step down to the championship but now he's not getting games at Bourenmouth the champ is not good enough? 

50 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but Russell taking up Inces position the right wing could be a good replacement. 

He is good cutting inside onto his left foot and he has never looked over comfortable playing on the left wing. 

Thinking back to Russell's goal against Huddersfield when we won 2-0, that's the sort of thing I expect when I see him playing on the right wing. Think Russell could chip in well. 

Chip in well with another 2 goals?? Replacing Ince with Russell is like going out with Michelle Keegan and replacing her with Susan Boyle

Man City paid £12m for Patrick Roberts, willing to sell but want to recoup as much as possible.

Roberts wants to play football.

Celtic want him but SPL money is tight.

Straight up choice Derby or Celtic, we don't stand a chance. If we're the only club willing to meet the valuation, why not give it a whirl.

Tell you what he looks good, very good. 

35 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

So when he was at Liverpool not getting games he was happy to step down to the championship but now he's not getting games at Bourenmouth the champ is not good enough? 

When he joined us he was a teenager who had hardly played any Premier League football.

Since then he's played 40 league games for Liverpool, moved for £15 million and is now 21 (22 later this year). How would his career advance dropping down a league? Sure he wasn't a regular last season but Howe will prefer he fight for his place and get a higher standard of football.

Archived