Ince's Replacement

sage

Ince's replacement  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really puzzles me wondering why  ever would bournemouth send him out on loan after paying all they paid for him for him?As for GR  being told on here in a better not do that tone ffs the guys been here such a short time hes made 2 great signings give him chance to build his team then hve your say and id anybody thinks hes going to splash most of his money on a mega signing wake up and smell the coffee ghe cant afford to 

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

David Cotterill.. come on down. 

Hope not. ? he doesn't classes as top quality though. 

Just now, kingsy1884 said:

I have always liked Matty Phillips. I doubt he would be in budget though even if he wanted to come here.

GR wouldnt have taken the decision to sell Ince lightly he will have a plan for sure.

Literally no chance of signing him. He was West Brom's best player for a couple of months last season until injury.

15 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-manager-gary-rowett-gives-a-transfer-update-on-winger-tom-ince/story-30416548-detail/story.html

very very high quality replacement. Let's discuss which player classes as 'very very high quality' then. 

The only realistic player who comes to mind is Jota. The only player I now want is Jota.

Well it's s**t or get off the pot time ,,,,, gr has been ok with departures of Hughes and ince ( maybe more than happy ?) ,, the impression given is that's it's a rebuild as opposed to a refinance with the promise of very good players coming in ,,,, think we get to see pretty soon if there is a real plan in place ,, to me all the noises made have been that we are happy to move those players on and have incoming lined up , hope that's how it is and interested to see whether it's a jota type signing or young talent/ foreign import that rowett has his eye on 

Just now, archied said:

Well it's s**t or get off the pot time ,,,,, gr has been ok with departures of Hughes and ince ( maybe more than happy ?) ,, the impression given is that's it's a rebuild as opposed to a refinance with the promise of very good players coming in ,,,, think we get to see pretty soon if there is a real plan in place ,, to me all the noises made have been that we are happy to move those players on and have incoming lined up , hope that's how it is and interested to see whether it's a jota type signing or young talent/ foreign import that rowett has his eye on 

Ps .

i hope it's a rebuild and not a finance issue that gr keeps under wraps and perhaps carries the can for ,,, if we need to sell to balance the books then I much rather be told so I can see rowett in the correct light

18 minutes ago, archied said:

Ps .

i hope it's a rebuild and not a finance issue that gr keeps under wraps and perhaps carries the can for ,,, if we need to sell to balance the books then I much rather be told so I can see rowett in the correct light

Oh aye that's a great idea, let's let everyone know our financial position...that'll put us in a strong negotiating position for both outgoings and incomings :ph34r:

Reckon without Hughes we can definitely be playing 2 of Martin, Vydra and Nugent together every game regardless of formation. 

This suggests we definitely need a creator, an unselfish winger who will square it for the forwards to finish off etc.

we where within ffp before we sold hughes and ince but both players wanted a fresh challenge and a chance to play in premier league.

GR needed to sell to reduce wage bill and bring in money to get players in to balance the team better as in the last 4 years  we have swapped and changed players/formations without sustaining a stable team. I think he wants to freshen the wings up ,i would prefer tom laurence if he is available at the right price or a simular type from abroad or lower league as rowett say he may have 5 targets but may take up to 15 approaches to get the player we need who wants to play for us ,eager and willing to be a success at a bigger club than florest hehe.

12 minutes ago, MannyDCFC said:

I'd take a punt on a 3m foreign winger. We lack a technically gifted forward and there are plenty in Spain. In the Wes Hoolahan/David Silva mould.

Obviously we won't get anyone of that calibre but maybe it's worth a punt? 

dawkins_headshot.png?_NoFaI7FinDlR3acuQo

Archived