Ince's Replacement

sage

Ince's replacement  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Jawa said:

If we matched the wages they offered I honestly still think we can land him, just because of their relegation chances this season when we could be going the other way.

He'd have a guaranteed season in the PL at the very least though. That's one more than we can offer him, and if he has ambitions to play in the PL, I think he wouldn't think twice about choosing the more guaranteed option.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jawa said:

If we matched the wages they offered I honestly still think we can land him, just because of their relegation chances this season when we could be going the other way.

Highly doubtful as our relegation chances would be about the same as there's even IF we went up. As we've seen over the past couple of seasons. If I was Jota I'd go to the Prem over us. It's a better window even if they do get relegated but play well individually

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

What were you expecting, exactly? Rowett has already said that we are looking to bring in more "attacking options", and he was quite clear that, should Ince go, the club would look to bring in a "very very high quality replacement." Other than literally stating the names of the players we're targeting, which would be disastrous for our transfer policy, what more do you want?

I want him to phone me personally and tell me to my face ?

Archived