Ince's Replacement

sage

Ince's replacement  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, europia said:

Do you see him coming back to PP then Roy? Personally, I would be very surprised.  

Hope not. I think like with Ince, Mac could figure out how to get the best out of Ibe. Doesn't suit GR I think.

5 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I really like Ibe when he fired on his loan spell but I rate Eddie Howe and there must be a reason he can't get a look in at Bournemouth,that worries me a bit.

They have a very good squad of players at Bournemouth, hence stiff competition for places. 

23 minutes ago, Stowmarket Ram said:

Maitland Niles or Jon Toral on loan from Arsenal? 

Would take either of them as the partner to a marquee signing, technically good players and would imagine we could get Toral on a permanent. Would want a proper goalscoring winger tho as well like jota

It's an irrelevant list for me..... this could quite easily be put suggesting transfers thread. 

Maybe if it was say..... who needs to step and contribute more thread then I think the discussion would be more realistic. We are talking about players who we fancy here..... not about players who may be able to play where Tom has played who are here.....

7 hours ago, I8Forest78 said:

I reckon we will sign Matt Ritchie,as now Newcastle are back in the big time will not see him as prem quality and go out and splash 25 million on a so called superstar!!

That would be my wish - can't see it happening thou.

Martin and Vydra will replace Inces goals and assists. We were too reliant on Ince last season and with exception of Forest, bottled it in the big games.

As for Ibe, don't think Rodgers playing him at Wing Back helped his career. He may need to drop down to kick start his career. He has the talent.

I think he would be well suited to a Gary Rowett team. Demarai Gray flourished under Rowett at Brum, no reason why Ibe wouldn't do the same.

Archived