Keogh for right back

RamLad1884

Now that the wisdom signing is all but confirmed, would it be out of the question to see Keogh play right back next season? 

He's had experience of it while at Coventry and clearly has a certain level of attacking flair to his play. Personally I'd love to see some more of Keogh's marauding runs next year while having a stable central defense behind him 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mumblemumble
2 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Now that the wisdom signing is all but confirmed, would it be out of the question to see Keogh play right back next season? 

He's had experience of it while at Coventry and clearly has a certain level of attacking flair to his play. Personally I'd love to see some more of Keogh's marauding runs next year while having a stable central defense behind him 

Marauding runs - you mean when he legs it halfway across the pitch only to pass it 2 yards to a player, a move which could have been completed by a 20 yard pass? - no thank you 

36 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

You have a point there. Loovens and Lees forms very good partnership so no reason to break them. Is Keogh really upgrade to Hunt? No IMO

Very good!

Loovens is injury prone so I would imagine Lee's and Keogh.

If we let that happen I will not be happy.

9 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

No Keogh will play centre back with Davis. And Wisdom right back , Fozzy left back and Carson in goal, that looks the best defence in the Championship to me, Rowett building from the back, like all good managers do, getting excited now for next season. Rowett 2 first signings for us have been top draw.

3 hours ago, Derby blood said:

No Keogh will play centre back with Davis. And Wisdom right back , Fozzy left back and Carson in goal, that looks the best defence in the Championship to me, Rowett building from the back, like all good managers do, getting excited now for next season. Rowett 2 first signings for us have been top draw.

The best defence? A defence which includes Wisdom?

Noooooooooo,,,,, might as well go the whole hog and play forest gump ,, much as I like keough his runs out of defence have that air of gumpesque confused I've started running so I just kept going feel 

On 17.6.2017 at 10:00, Derby blood said:

You gotta love Rams fans and indeed all championship club fans for their rose tinted glasses.

Id say the best defences in the championship are the teams which are constantly top 2 or 3, for a season, or maybe two seasons if they just miss out. Im sure Brighton, Boro, Reading, Wednesday wouldnt swap their keeper or any of their back 4 for ours.

On 17/06/2017 at 09:00, Derby blood said:

Here is one for you. Why don't we put Carson at RB, Keogh in goal? 

Am I just being silly?

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 23:59, RamLad1884 said:

tenor.gif

Archived