Keogh for right back

RamLad1884

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, jagerbob said:

You gotta love Rams fans and indeed all championship club fans for their rose tinted glasses.

Id say the best defences in the championship are the teams which are constantly top 2 or 3, for a season, or maybe two seasons if they just miss out. Im sure Brighton, Boro, Reading, Wednesday wouldnt swap their keeper or any of their back 4 for ours.

I am saying we will have one of the best defences, next season, who would you change in our defence if your not happy with it?

Wisdom - Keogh - Davies - Forsyth 

That would be a cracking defence. Don't see why some people disagree with that. Individually, they are some of the best players in their positions in the league and if they gel well in pre-season, I see no reason they can't become a formidable unit. A fit Thorne shielding them would just be the cherry on top.

18 hours ago, jagerbob said:

You gotta love Rams fans and indeed all championship club fans for their rose tinted glasses.

Id say the best defences in the championship are the teams which are constantly top 2 or 3, for a season, or maybe two seasons if they just miss out. Im sure Brighton, Boro, Reading, Wednesday wouldnt swap their keeper or any of their back 4 for ours.

Shef Wed want to sign Keogh and Reading want to sign Christie. I agree on the teams like Boro though - they would be mad to take any of our defenders from last season.

8 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Wisdom - Keogh - Davies - Forsyth 

That would be a cracking defence. Don't see why some people disagree with that. Individually, they are some of the best players in their positions in the league and if they gel well in pre-season, I see no reason they can't become a formidable unit. A fit Thorne shielding them would just be the cherry on top.

Personally I see Wisdom as the ideal CB, if you were acted to describe the built/style etc of a CB he fits it. Keogh is a ball player, and numerous times he's made a run and picked a player out, just can't see Wisdom coming here to play RB

14 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Yes you are being silly, with that type of reply, are you unhappy with the Derby defence, and if so who would you change?

I have to say I was being a little sarcastic because I personally think this thread is a none starter.

Archived