Keogh

TroyDyer

7 minutes ago, RamBamFan said:

I'm in too minds about Shackell...

But his attitude is famously terrible and has no place in the dressing room if he isn't playing. Also a burden on wages.

Is this the same fame as Ince & Martin not getting on?

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, RamBamFan said:

I'm in too minds about Shackell. 

I think he could do well at a Championship rival if we let him go, also good to have competition for places.

But his attitude is famously terrible and has no place in the dressing room if he isn't playing. Also a burden on wages.

Have we seen a single comment/Issue/concern on his attitude since he came back to us? Even when not playing so much I've not seen one concern.

9 minutes ago, RamBamFan said:

I think he could do well at a Championship rival if we let him go, also good to have competition for places.

Well, with a terrible attitude and a disturbing influence in the dressing room, how the hell will he do well at a Championship rival - does he suddenly become a 'reformed' character? Have you been in the Derby dressing room on match day or are you just going on tittle tattle on forums and heaven forbid Twitter?

I no longer think, even when match-fit, that he's a definite starter but that's based on my opinion of his footballing talents - nothing else.

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Have we seen a single comment/Issue/concern on his attitude since he came back to us? Even when not playing so much I've not seen one concern.

The clip of him berating Wassall? Or something along those lines.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

For which he subsequently apologised (understandable on the day but nonetheless unacceptable). Anything else?

Are we also then going to continue to chastise Baird for his reaction to the treatment being dished out by some fans a while back?

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

For which he subsequently apologised (understandable on the day but nonetheless unacceptable). Anything else?

Are we also then going to continue to chastise Baird for his reaction to the treatment being dished out by some fans a while back?

I don't hate Shackell. I was giving an example, which was asked for. I don't think I would play him, as I prefer ball playing centre halves, but I was merely providing an example.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

To be fair, it's not exactly perfect professional behaviour....

BUT... that being said, Darren Wassall deserved that reaction after a complete fck up on that particular day. 

I agreed with most, wasn't great to see but in the same breath at least someone showed some balls and told it how was/ we all felt after that capitulation. 

22 minutes ago, RamBamFan said:

I have no idea if his attitude is terrible but I will go along with the this to some extent.

No issue with his effort when on the field.

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

To be fair, it's not exactly perfect professional behaviour....

BUT... that being said, Darren Wassall deserved that reaction after a complete fck up on that particular day. 

I agreed with most, wasn't great to see but in the same breath at least someone showed some balls and told it how was/ we all felt after that capitulation. 

Agree, glad to see someone showing balls, but I don't think he should have done it in the public eye, seemed to be a little unprofessional, no objections to doing it in the dressing room, and not undermining the manager.

22 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

This Keogh thread seems to have morphed into a Caulker thread for which there is one already.   :blink:

If you want to chat about Keogh better stay in Caulker thread.

28 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Well, with a terrible attitude and a disturbing influence in the dressing room, how the hell will he do well at a Championship rival - does he suddenly become a 'reformed' character? Have you been in the Derby dressing room on match day or are you just going on tittle tattle on forums and heaven forbid Twitter?

I no longer think, even when match-fit, that he's a definite starter but that's based on my opinion of his footballing talents - nothing else.

He's a talented enough player for his attitude to be overlooked. 

When you hear from numerous different sources that he has a terrible attitude then you have to start assuming. Admittedly I am only basing this on hearsay. 

7 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I like Keogh even though he gave the ball to Bobby Zamora in the play off final that gifted them a goal in the last minute in a game we should have won and may have transformed the club into a top flight team.

And ,amazingly,no one says anything about the crap defending from Forsyth and Buxton that led to the goal!

1 hour ago, RamBamFan said:

Really? And how do you know this then, you know the guy well then I assume? Someone I know who's spent some time with him said he's actually a very decent bloke, has confidence about him admittedly but I'm not sure that's such a bad thing, he certainly cares about playing football! 

I agree that we potentially need to get him off the wage bill but I'd only look to get rid of him for finaincial reasons, not attitude ones

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 22:24, minesahartington said:

Told he has signed for Wednesday and will not be going on trip. Should be announced tomorrow 

Lol. If you say so. 

Keogh is in this picture. :lol:

Archived