Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARSENAL ace Alex Iwobi was at a wild drug-fuelled house party — the day before flopping in the Gunners’ shock FA Cup exit.

The midfielder, 21, was videoed screaming and dancing at 2.37am on Saturday in Soho, central London.

The next day Iwobi played in Arsenal’s dismal 4-2 third round defeat at Championship side Nottingham Forest.

A source said: “Maybe his partying had something to do with it. He shouldn’t be up that late.”

The star was filmed dancing at the wild bash where partygoers smoked cannabis and inhaled laughing gas.

More: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5297238/fury-at-arsenal-ace-partying-before-shock-cup-defeat/

1 hour ago, David said:

ARSENAL ace Alex Iwobi was at a wild drug-fuelled house party — the day before flopping in the Gunners’ shock FA Cup exit.

The midfielder, 21, was videoed screaming and dancing at 2.37am on Saturday in Soho, central London.

The next day Iwobi played in Arsenal’s dismal 4-2 third round defeat at Championship side Nottingham Forest.

A source said: “Maybe his partying had something to do with it. He shouldn’t be up that late.”

The star was filmed dancing at the wild bash where partygoers smoked cannabis and inhaled laughing gas.

More: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5297238/fury-at-arsenal-ace-partying-before-shock-cup-defeat/

So it was Arsenal's hungover comedown team that lost to forest.

Granted, it would've been funnier if they'd not got humped...

22 minutes ago, mozza said:

image.png.dd9441bb51fa17d35a9f95e367246ef2.png

Got his wish , fair play to him ..

Should have asked for some socks too,

9 hours ago, David said:

A 21 year old out a good 36 hours or more before the game? Shouldnt be an issue, not like when you get to my age and you feel the effects of a night out for about a week after :)

17 hours ago, David said:

He was just getting use to life in Nottingham. The inhaling laughing gas is a new one for me.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Those limericks were complete tosh. Couldn't even get syllable basics under control. 

There was a young man called Karanka

At Boro, 1-0's were a banker

But he's now gone to Notts

And he's managing lots

Of useless Gump-land w**kers!

Any good or should I get me coat?!

47 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

There was a young man called Karanka

At Boro, 1-0's were a banker

But he's now gone to Notts

And he's managing lots

Of useless Gump-land w**kers!

Any good or should I get me coat?!

Not bad tbf

Last line is a tad short, finding a way of wording that with 9 syllables would make that a grade A limerick.

Archived