Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.thumb.png.1ddae9d1670a6c466a751b066b46caf0.png

We've all been there. You go out with your mates and drink yourself stupid. Next morning you wake up feeling dreadful and trying to remember what you got up to. Suddenly you find something odd in you bedroom, like a traffic cone or police helmet, and your stupid antics start flooding back.  AK looks to have woken with a sore head and Forest scarf to remind him of his ridiculous decision. You just know that he vomited three minutes after the picture was taken. 

59 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

We've all been there. You go out with your mates and drink yourself stupid. Next morning you wake up feeling dreadful and trying to remember what you got up to. Suddenly you find something odd in you bedroom, like a traffic cone or police helmet, and your stupid antics start flooding back.  AK looks to have woken with a sore head and Forest scarf to remind him of his ridiculous decision. You just know that he vomited three minutes after the picture was taken. 

Ironically, his initials is also the sound he made into the toilet bowl shortly after this picture...

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Kenny Burns' fashion photographer career seems destined to remain forever lost in a fold of lard on this evidence.

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Photographer "now give me "excited to be with notts forest, yes baby, thats it, yes, now give me imperious master of the game...now give me slightly confused...like it...slightly confised about the scarf..yes..thats it, perfect, that's the money shot"

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I rate him always have. Great in Blackadder.

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I wouldn't mind you treetards closing the gap to 17 points for one game only, you know you want to help your superior neighbours today :thumbsup: 

I'd settle for an equaliser and a 19 point gap.

Archived