Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I'm sure the forest fans were happier playing sublime football and losing at home to villa than we were winning away at Birmingham playing so called rowett ball.

The turgid hoofball for our second goal was simply embarrassing. And we only had 48% possession.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, David said:

Played against us didn't he? Sure he's played more games than that as well

He did, missed the sitter from 4 yards out just before our 2nd goal. Played 18 games, scored 4 goals (1 league and 3 in the league cup). His last game was 30th Dec, so maybe @HantsRam heard he hasn't played this year?

38 minutes ago, rynny said:

He did, missed the sitter from 4 yards out just before our 2nd goal. Played 18 games, scored 4 goals (1 league and 3 in the league cup). His last game was 30th Dec, so maybe @HantsRam heard he hasn't played this year?

wasn't really paying close attention but it was a verbal comment made on the Sky Sports News Centre yesterday evening and I just remember hearing "Cummings hasn't played for Forest........" but lost interest after that :lol:

You could easily be correct that there was a caveat to the statement that I missed.

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

wasn't really paying close attention but it was a verbal comment made on the Sky Sports News Centre yesterday evening and I just remember hearing "Cummings hasn't played for Forest........" but lost interest after that :lol:

You could easily be correct that there was a caveat to the statement that I missed.

Easy to lose interest.

5 hours ago, rynny said:

He was the worst player on the pitch that day.  Utter *****.  The fact the Gumps rate him so highly shows what a sad state of affairs their team is in...  Still, you have to laugh don't you :lol:

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

He was the worst player on the pitch that day.  Utter *****.  The fact the Gumps rate him so highly shows what a sad state of affairs their team is in...  Still, you have to laugh don't you :lol:

But was he better or worse than Niklas Bender?

Archived