Sheffield Wednesday v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

End of the season. Nothing to play for. Perfect time to test out other players that he's not sure on with regards to how they fit in our plans next season. It's Ince's turn to sit out, no panic. Ince will be in the plans next season unless someone puts in a bid that is too good to turn down. Logical decision and I expect a few more changes to have a look at other players in our other two games left this season.

But if he's watched every match this season like he said surely he's seen we need someone better than Russell? Surely come on let's take the love away from him and realise he just isn't good enough! Like the lad but it's time to move on

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I wish GR would experiment over the last few games and try new things and fringe players"

"What's that? He has tried fringe players and new things?"

"Can't wait for the this season to be over, ince must be about to be sold for him to be dropped"

1 minute ago, Topram said:

But if he's watched every match this season like he said surely he's seen we need someone better than Russell? Surely come on let's take the love away from him and realise he just isn't good enough! Like the lad but it's time to move on

Where in that post did I show my love for Russell or say he's good enough? It's the end of the season and it's moaning for moaning's sake. Do you really believe he's playing Russell over Ince because he thinks Russell is better? Or if Ince is sold, do you think he'll just leave the money and have Russell as a suitable replacement?

I would be surprised if it's nothing more than giving himself another opportunity to have a look at as many players as possible so he can decide on their roles within the squad next season. 

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Russell has had his best games for us on the right, giving him a chance there today to see if he is good enough to be Ince's understudy. Nowt wrong with that.

17 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

What's there to play for though ? He knows what Ince can do. He knows what Ince is all about . Might want to see how Anya does on the right or visa versa. 

He might want to pay 36 quid for a ticket as well. 

Sith Happens

I don't get the hate for Russell from some, OK he's not had the best of seasons but who has really?

It's not like ince has been fantastic this season, hes had decent spells, scored a few goals but goes missing, is inconsistent. He's done OK but that's all.

I think people need to chill a bit over the Ince dropping. Pretty sure GR knows what he's going to get from Ince, let him look at Russell a bit more. 

More concerned with Benty up top, imagine it will be like playing with 10 again but happy for him to prove me wrong. Come on the Rams. 

Archived