Sheffield Wednesday v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Cost me nearly 60 quid for me and my 15 year old....effing disgrace.

Wendies tell me Hillsborough had a reduced capacity as the local council/police etc having safety concerns over the stadium,segregation and related issues,particularly concerning away fans.

Makes a change. South Yorkshire Police protecting ordinary people. Who'd have thunk it?

Just now, Topram said:

Can this season just end now Ince dropped for Russell 

Can you ever stop moaning on one player all season? 

Sith Happens

No issue with once being dropped. Rowett has admitted he's looking at his options, wants to see different things.

He might have made his mind up ince is a starter for next season so he doesn't need to see him today, or maybe he sees that he's inconsistent and wants other options.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Drop our best attacker for a bloke who couldn't score in a brothel, excellent thinking 

What's there to play for though ? He knows what Ince can do. He knows what Ince is all about . Might want to see how Anya does on the right or visa versa. 

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Drop our best attacker for a bloke who couldn't score in a brothel, excellent thinking 

End of the season. Nothing to play for. Perfect time to test out other players that he's not sure on with regards to how they fit in our plans next season. It's Ince's turn to sit out, no panic. Ince will be in the plans next season unless someone puts in a bid that is too good to turn down. Logical decision and I expect a few more changes to have a look at other players in our other two games left this season.

Archived