Rowett's Derby Side

Nuwtfly

Any thoughts on what Rowett's team will look like for the next 9 games? Big changes expected in the summer, you'd think. But how will we line up against Forest? Here's my guess...

- - - - - - - - - -  Carson - - - - - - - - 

Christie - Keogh - Shackell - Lowe

- - - - - Hughes - - - Johnson - - - -

Ince - - - - - - - Vydra - - - - Russell 

- - - - - - - - - - Nugent - - - - - - - - - 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Any thoughts on what Rowett's team will look like for the next 9 games? Big changes expected in the summer, you'd think. But how will we line up against Forest? Here's my guess...

That's the team I'd pick if fit.

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Are the two centre halves fit ? 

You might find that all of a sudden they are.

When Mac was asked about Keogh's fitness he said something like "that's a difficult one"

Some of the tantrum monkeys might re-emerge under Rowett.

12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Not much of a change from what we have been seeing then. I guess he has to start somewhere and that is as good as any line up. All depends on whether he can motivate them. New manager bounce with a bit of luck. Let's hope Forest don't have that same new manager bounce.

5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Not much of a change from what we have been seeing then. I guess he has to start somewhere and that is as good as any line up. All depends on whether he can motivate them. New manager bounce with a bit of luck. Let's hope Forest don't have that same new manager bounce.

It will come down to style of play, rather than formation and players. Many can agree on a starting XI if all fit, but it will be about how the team go about winning a game of football, creating chances and scoring goals.

If fit

Carson

christie. Keogh shackell lowe

Hughes Johnson bryson

Ince.    Nugent.   Russell 

not saying nugent is perfect but could change with Vydra there will be at least three central midfielders where we have been toasted

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I heard he was also responsible for the rise of ISIS and 9/11.

Don't be so ridiculous. Keogh has NOTHING to do with ISIS. However there is strong rumours that he was responsible for 9/11 & Not Bush...

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Thats what I think. Vydra could be a good fit for a Rowett side..

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

You might find that all of a sudden they are.

When Mac was asked about Keogh's fitness he said something like "that's a difficult one"

Some of the tantrum monkeys might re-emerge under Rowett.

Thorne ? Lol

im joking, im joking lol

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

dont be surprised if Butterfield is a starter. Just cos you lot cannot see his contribution, don't assume an intelligent manager like Rowett won't play him properly.

Does Rowett like midfielders who play to a ponderous pace, make 10 yard sideways passes, and take an extra three touches than anyone else on the pitch then???

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Does Rowett like midfielders who play to a ponderous pace, make 10 yard sideways passes, and take an extra three touches than anyone else on the pitch then???

that's a very ignorant opinion. I hope you are consistent in your appraisal of all footballers!

Archived