Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

It's asking for my card details when I do this, is that right? Will it cost me etc?

No its free ... loads of pop ups at the start you have to close once you get through that you should be reet

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Good start Derby...

Rowett said in his interview that Bryson had been instructed to get forward as much as he can.

Why have we got Christie on the bench if he's injured?

Hadn't spotted that but he has been injured in the week then! 

From the BBC website

"Derby are really finding things tough. Gary Rowett's side haven't had a sniff of goal yet and have barely managed to string more than a couple of passes together." 

Basically the players are s******g themselves as usual and bottling it hard 

Don't really care what the score is today. If it finally calls out where the real problems lie (what's the common denominator here across 5 or is it 6 managers?) then that will be the most beneficial outcome!

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes because he's been in charge for 10 minutes of a competitive match. Get a grip general. 

I'm not moaning about Rowett. Not one bit, I'm extremely happy at the appointment and the best possible one we could have made at this time.

This season was lost anyway, there was no reason to sack Mac. I'm sick of Mel's ownership of the club and I want him gone.

One good sign was that when we just got a freekick halfway in their half for a foul on Nugent, instead of playing it quickly backward and putting ourselves under pressure, we actually sent players forward and lifted the ball into their box. Hallelujah!

Good run by Johnny down the left and unlucky with the pullback.

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

From the BBC website

"Derby are really finding things tough. Gary Rowett's side haven't had a sniff of goal yet and have barely managed to string more than a couple of passes together." 

Basically the players are s******g themselves as usual and bottling it hard 

It was screamingly obvious from the lineup we were going to struggle to string 2 passes together.  Bryson's solid enough on the ball, but no more, and Johnson has no composure at all, plus we're a man down in there compared to Forest as well.  That lineup was just inviting Forest to control the game.  

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

It was screamingly obvious from the lineup we were going to struggle to string 2 passes together.  Bryson's solid enough on the ball, but no more, and Johnson has no composure at all, plus we're a man down in there compared to Forest as well.  That lineup was just inviting Forest to control the game.  

This ,my feeling is he will have to change it sooner rather than later.

Archived