Darren Bent

Waffle

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfectly fine what Bent put, that's the point of Twitter, as long as personal attacks are avoided on both sides it's nice to see. Would those of you that are unhappy with his comments feel the same when Will gives it back to the Red Dogs who call him Albino?

don't get me wrong, these rather well paid players use the lack of confidence card too often but our home games are turning into the Monday night moan in as the season peters out.

God help them if the Red Dogs beat us next week!

10 minutes ago, deano180 said:

The substitutions may not be responsible, but did the substitutions contribute, I would say yes?

I think Camara dominated and scared the opposition... his runs were frightening... they must have been mesmerised by his talent.... hang on am I in the twighlight zone again?.... let me take those tinted glasses off... there we go... of course the subs contributed.... they contributed sod all.... that's the point

51 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Fans can't take some back can they. 

Derby fans are crap. They really are. Mardy, arrogant, ignorant drama Queens. It's embarrassing. 

Some fans, yes. I'd say loads of teams have fans who are idiots, not just Derby. The twits on twitter are up there with the best of them. You'd hope that players realise that the abuse is thrown at them by those who don't represent the fair minded majority. Whether Bent is right or wrong, it's just a futile waste of everyone's time.

I was gutted we let in another last gasp goal but what can you do eh.

Fact of the matter is that the substitutions ending up costing us the game 

Darren didn't do his job and didn't listen to instructions, he wasn't sent on to be an extra centre half  ;  Camera : no need to say anymore, just embarrassing  ; Bryson -  rather than hughes : truly astonishing.

Its the kind of substitutions you would have expected under Wassall. When Steve makes them, you really start to worry.

27 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Some fans, yes. I'd say loads of teams have fans who are idiots, not just Derby. The twits on twitter are up there with the best of them. You'd hope that players realise that the abuse is thrown at them by those who don't represent the fair minded majority. Whether Bent is right or wrong, it's just a futile waste of everyone's time.

I was gutted we let in another last gasp goal but what can you do eh.

You're right. 

It's frustrating and footballers do stupid and lazy things. But so do we. So does Dave on £7.20 per hour and Lionel Messi on £7.20 per minute. 

Just think if you dish it out then you should take it

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Fans can't take some back can they. 

Derby fans are crap. They really are. Mardy, arrogant, ignorant drama Queens. It's embarrassing. 

It's absolutely hideous at the moment, now there isn't a play-off push for distraction. We're in football purgatory. Because our seasons effectively over its made things a ton worse, usually all the irrational, entitled ******** comes out after the play-off loss or missing out on the final day, but it's now taking place over the course of a couple of months.

People get more and more enraged with every loss, when really these are all pointless games. I don't care if we lose them, we're not going to be going up or down this season, and it's going to be a largely different team next season so I'm not going to pull my hair out about a lack of system or style. Imagine their mindset, I'm astonished they get through daily life's ups and downs.

The whole Bent saga is even worse, people would ******* love him if he smiled as much as Nugent does, but despite scoring a bunch of goals and being a big part of our best streak this season, people absolutely slate him. God forbid he stick up for himself/his manager and put his point across. So fickle, imagine if Bucko had tweeted that back in the day, people would have eaten it up.

Scrolling through Twitter is embarrassing at the moment, people are acting like spoilt brats. Hope people calm down a bit and get a grip.

EDIT: also, if I hear 'having a pop at the fans isn't helping' one more time... If that isn't helping, don't have a pop at the players either. It isn't helping!

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Wow just had a read of his Twitter, what an absolute embarrasment some of our 'fans' are!

Don't suppose anyone is sticking up for him? 

Some of us have given it and will take it back and some of us didn't give it.

But I bet those are being drowned out by the "You work for me!! I AM Derby County" breed. 

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

People shouldn't be moaning at or about the players. I'm sure they go out to give it their all every time.

The point isn't whether they do or they don't but the fans ability to tell whether they are doing! Every time it doesn't go our way the players must be at fault and couldn't care less, we deserve better!

Just now, swiftur said:

Bent a consumate professional never.One match under clement he arrived to late to be considered for selection.

He was stuck in the traffic. 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The point isn't whether they do or they don't but the fans ability to tell whether they are doing! Every time it doesn't go our way the players must be at fault and couldn't care less, we deserve better!

haven't a clue what your arguing with me about on this one so I will just say water is wet

Archived