Derby Vs Barnsley

rynny

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

4-3-3 or another variation isn't the most important thing, a convincing 3 points is.

I think Mac might be trying to engineer Vydra back into the fold with a view to a two up next season, vydra and martin. He's getting an audition for that I think.

Hope he's not picking the team based on social media comments & reaction. 

Ref Watch (Hopefully it's nay a Micky Mouse one!)

Keith Stroud will take charge of Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Barnsley on Saturday.

The official has overseen 33 games so far this season, producing 157 yellows and 11 reds. 

His last Derby game was the 1-0 home win against Nottingham Forest just under a year ago. 

He will be assisted by Nick Greenhalgh and Billy Smallwood on the lines, whilst Kevin Johnson has been appointed as the Fourth Official.

Do we normally only get to 5 pages at this stage?.  Have the last few weeks of crap, predictable boring performances drummed us into submission?.

Mid table mediocrity aint very exciting.

However, after a few pints tomorrow lunchtime, I will, once again, start to believe that we are world beaters.

Come on Derby!!!....grow some and slay the mighty Barnsley

8 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I'm predicting a dull sour boring game.

I predict a riot, police horses and dogs all over the shop, Derby to score 7, carnage in the town after the game, grown men beating themselves up with curry and chips after double figured drinks in celebration in the early hours of Sunday morning, before they dust themselves down for a nice Sunday roast.

And let's face it, it beats staying indoors watching The Voice and all the other Saturday night telly pish!

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Proper football day out, 3.00 o'clock kick off, beer, sex, chips and gravy...

ooooh, i've come over all Inverurie.....

I bought a Vauxhall Viva on the back of this song. Rode on the roof of it around Leeds.

Hughes deep - because he can and we need someone properly capable there. And if Vydra is going to be a ram next season then we need to find a round hole for his round head so...

Carson

Christie   Baird   Pearce   Lowe

Johnson   Hughes

Ince        Vydra        Powell

Nugent

4 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Hughes deep - because he can and we need someone properly capable there. And if Vydra is going to be a ram next season then we need to find a round hole for his round head so...

Carson

Johnson   Hughes

Nugent

Darryl or Chris?

8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Carson

Johnson   Hughes

Nugent

I'm struggling to see who you've mistyped Powell for haha, I mean times are desperate but I don't think Powell needs to get his boots back on Just yet:lol:

11 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Darryl or Chris?

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I'm struggling to see who you've mistyped Powell for haha, I mean times are desperate but I don't think Powell needs to get his boots back on Just yet:lol:

If Chris is fit he plays. 

Archived