Ramsplayer

therealhantsram

18 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Huh?

I have a DAB+ radio and an internet radio and cannot (as far as I can tell) can't get broadcasts due to the separation of digital rights.

May I ask which station(s) ypou use to pick them up? (If it is just Radio Derby. it definitely switches to non-football programming the moment games commence internationally.

I think you can only get the football on DAB if you're in the Radio Derby transmission area & I don't think it's ever available on internet radio. I could be wrong here but that's my experience.

I can't get it on DAB in Newark on Trent, so have to use Ramsplayer.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think you can only get the football on DAB if you're in the Radio Derby transmission area & I don't think it's ever available on internet radio. I could be wrong here but that's my experience.

I can't get it on DAB in Newark on Trent, so have to use Ramsplayer.

Yes,that's right,you have to be within the area zone for the station and it's not broadcast on internet stations.

Ramsplayer is your only option if you are off patch.

Sorry, it's only available throughout Derbyshire, Staffordshire and parts of Notts.

Isnt a freeview channel also available? Pretty sure I've heard it mentioned on RD.

I lived in Norfolk prior to the year so relied pretty much on Ramsplayer. The club are sticking pretty much full content on YouTube now and with me in Derbyshire get RD via DAB or the radio on a £9.99 phone - weird how those cheap Argos and Tesco phones can access the DCFC games BTW and a app like tunein on the iPhone doesn't allow..? Also RD commentary works  in the car fine, what's all that about?

Be disappointed if they remove Radio Derby access online and replace with an in house commentary, I remember a question being asked at an event for the clubs new website, would they be adding their own forum? Why anyone would ask that is beyond me, must be someone we've banned but the clubs answer was no, it would be difficult to moderate and cause a number of issues. 

Can you see a 100+ page Keogh bashing thread on a official club forum?

Can you see an in house commentary team questioning players performances on the pitch or if it's pure speculation the rumours of Rowett going to Newcastle?

Ed and Ramage get some stick on here but I honestly don't think you realise how good you have it, whilst it might not be completely accurate 100% of the time, Ed's a Derby fan through and through, take a look at his twitter, if you can get past all the train stuff you will see pics when he was a mascot as a kid when shorts were like hot pants.

Still upsets me he blanked me though, went to say hello and ask for his autograph on my chest, was in the West Stand, took one look and walked away, Craig said hi and spoke to Owen Bradley for a bit. 

Don't agree with his opinions? That's fine, I bet you don't agree with everyone on this forum either, we all see things differently, glasses half full or half empty. I would rather listen to someone I may not agree with at times than an employee of the club trying to put a positive spin on everything, refusing to berate players when they deserve it.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Be disappointed if they remove Radio Derby access online and replace with an in house commentary, I remember a question being asked at an event for the clubs new website, would they be adding their own forum? Why anyone would ask that is beyond me, must be someone we've banned but the clubs answer was no, it would be difficult to moderate and cause a number of issues. 

Can you image a 100+ page Keogh bashing thread on a official club forum?

Can you imagine an in house commentary team questioning players performances on the pitch or if it's pure speculation the rumours of Rowett going to Newcastle?

Ed and Ramage get some stick on here but I honestly don't think you realise how good you have it, whilst it might not be completely accurate 100% of the time, Ed's a Derby fan through and through, take a look at his twitter, if you can get past all the train stuff you will see pics when he was a mascot as a kid when shorts were like hot pants.

Still upsets me he blanked me though, went to say hello and ask for his autograph on my chest, was in the West Stand, took one look and walked away, Craig said hi and spoke to Owen Bradley for a bit. 

Don't agree with his opinions? That's fine, I bet you don't agree with everyone on this forum either, we all see things differently, glasses half full or half empty. I would rather listen to someone I may not agree with at times than an employee of the club trying to put a positive spin on everything, refusing to berate players when they deserve it.

Being so far away my connection with the club is via internet. I have to listen to ramsplayer, read the official website or the DET, and of course on here. I feel exactly the same about the RD commentary as I do your podcast. It's like having a conversation with your mates but without any personal input. I even find myself answering you lot out loud when one of you start looking on the internet for some obscure fact! RD coverage probably isn't the best but I for one am more than happy with it.

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Being so far away my connection with the club is via internet. I have to listen to ramsplayer, read the official website or the DET, and of course on here. I feel exactly the same about the RD commentary as I do your podcast. It's like having a conversation with your mates but without any personal input. I even find myself answering you lot out loud when one of you start looking on the internet for some obscure fact! RD coverage probably isn't the best but I for one am more than happy with it.

Typing that from your Spanish villa with a pool and fridge full of San Miguel?

I have no sympathy for you

12 minutes ago, David said:

Typing that from your Spanish villa with a pool and fridge full of San Miguel?

I have no sympathy for you

I wish. Unfortunately I'm working :ph34r:. It's true I am working but I'm on a break. I don't drink, and let's be honest if it came down to a San Miguel or a Pedigree I for one wouldn't even look at the gnat's p***. In the summer we do go to the family apartment but I still have to get up early for all but two weeks to go to work, and that to earn less in 10 years than Lingard earns in a month! That said I am happy out here, but something that took up most of my time for 34 years is difficult to get out of the system. Match day is a real buggar for me. I get just as nervous as when I was a season ticket holder. I still lose my appetite when we lose. It just goes away quicker when i dive in the pool and then drink an imaginary San Miguel in the social club ?

• 2 months later...

Archived