Ramsplayer

therealhantsram

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

No comment on this from either DCFC or the BBC, and Owen Bradley is deflecting any questions back to the club as to why it's happened (rightly so, RamsPlayer isn't a BBC product).

Mel has been interested this season in revenue from TV/media rights. I think this could be a test run for a new product on offer next season. Paying a subscription to hear from the propaganda machine! I'd rather have the BBC for their impartiality when the club does something worthy of criticism.

Yes - but how do you listen to it if not on Player and the

RD commentary is not online??

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

All, problem solved! Switch your club to Burton Albion on the EFL Digital Player, and you pick up the radio derby commentary. 

Good tip thanks 

Why oh why have they done this? Switched to the Burton player commentary to get the BBC back - thanks for the tip. If Derby do this next season I probably won't be paying my ramsplayer subscription. If you are reading this Mel or Sam - WTF!?!

14 minutes ago, rynny said:

I can understand the clubs decision to do this with all of Radio Derby's entourage and being more neutral.

I can't hear much bias on the RD commo vis Blurton RP. There might have been some in the build-up, but the RamsRP commo isn't good enough to make up for that!

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I can't hear much bias on the RD commo vis Blurton RP. There might have been some in the build-up, but the RamsRP commo isn't good enough to make up for that!

Think you misunderstood my point. That is what I meant, Radio Derby will be more neutral and no bias towards either team.

Agreed the commentators were poor. If the club did go this way next season they will need to get better commentators.

Ed Dawes and Craig Ramage come in for some right stick on here, take them away and the club get stick. 

Not an easy task commentating I would imagine. Need that chemistry between them for it to work and fill that dead air. 

If anything tonight is a reminder that RD are not that bad at all.....

23 minutes ago, David said:

Ed Dawes and Craig Ramage come in for some right stick on here, take them away and the club get stick. 

Not an easy task commentating I would imagine. Need that chemistry between them for it to work and fill that dead air. 

If anything tonight is a reminder that RD are not that bad at all.....

Well they always say players become better when they're not playing, once you realise what you're missing. Turns out it works for commentary too

Archived