• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Newcastle United v Derby County 

Saturday 4th February 2017 15.00pm at St James Park

COYR ?????

Short n sweet!!

They will come at us so we can hit them on the break potentially....could be one for Camara or Vydra snatch a winner late on having frustrated them with our solid back 6!

Need to keep Shelvey quiet. I know man marking isn't our style but keep him from bossing the game like he did at PP and we have a good chance in this one. If the same team starts as Ipswich ( but Russell if fit) then get Bryson to cut his space and time down and they are beatable 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Need to keep Shelvey quiet. I know man marking isn't our style but keep him from bossing the game like he did at PP and we have a good chance in this one. If the same team starts as Ipswich ( but Russell if fit) then get Bryson to cut his space and time down and they are beatable 

They've lost a few at St James ' . Need to get a quick start and get in their faces.

Shelvey scored in 34 secs tonight so if qpr were trying to keep him quiet it didn't go so well.

Hugely looking forward to this. We always play well against Newcastle. Even in our worst ever Prem season we got 4 points off them (and almost 6 as I think they equalized late on).

And if we start with the intensity and desire we did against Ipswich I think we'll have them. They were very shaky at the back tonight vs QPR. When things are going smoothly for them they purr like a Porsche and clip passess all over the place. But they go to pieces the second they let a goal in. Their recent form has been very up and down.

I think we'll win 2-0 or maybe even 3-0

And I'm usually a pessimist!

24 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Drew 2-2 with a pretty ordinary qpr. We need to be respectful but not fearful. 

Could get interesting for them, they looked like a lot of individuals to me and may start to doubt themselves with Leeds actually looking like a confident team currently and not far behind

Archived