Newcastle United v Derby County match day thread

DEL

3 hours ago, David said:

Did you know it's the same ref tomorrow that sent Butterfield off v Norwich, you do now

Hopefully he'll feel that he owes us something. A penalty to win it on the last minute will make up for it!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is a big one ,, can we get really pumped up for a game like this and go out and take it by the scruff ? I really hope we can go and get a win and kick on from it for a play off spot , will be glued to ramsplayer unless anybody knows where to stream it and pm 's me some links  ?

4 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Harsh to change a winning side but Russell has to come in for me. They're very strong strong in midfield and Russell will have a job to do, and not convinced Razza can do it. But I'll happily be proven wrong 

Even I have to agree that defensively Russell has to start as we didn't do business on that wing, but if we are losing get razza on for his pace 

2 hours ago, AdamRusty15 said:

Take it or leave it.

Hughes is in the squad tomorrow. 

Well you you've got a 50% chance of being right about this one and let's face it sunshine, you're well overdue. After all, they say even a broken clock is right twice a day so I'm not sure what your excuse is.

Archived