Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Could see is going in for Jota or Forestieri if we miss out on Toral - both players who can play in the 3

Both players I can't see that happening though. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit out there as a suggestion but Loic Remy? Doesn't seem to be much talk about him moving recently, Newcastle were linked last month, was shocked to see he is still at Chelsea. Maybe a loan? Obviously with Chelsea covering a lot of the wages!

Would add pace and quality to our front line

47 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I'd like to see him playing as a disciplined holding midfielder tonight, i think he can do it. 

One of his best games in a Derby shirt came in this very position (final home game of last season v Wolves).

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

A bit out there as a suggestion but Loic Remy? Doesn't seem to be much talk about him moving recently, Newcastle were linked last month, was shocked to see he is still at Chelsea. Maybe a loan? Obviously with Chelsea covering a lot of the wages!

Would add pace and quality to our front line

No chance, will be on stupid wages and highly doubt he'd drop to this level

Don't have a particular player but I am envious of other championship clubs who all seem to find gems across Europe and the last two players we got from Europe where Camara and Albentosa. I don't expect every player from Europe to be solid but our scouting seems to be non existent. Leeds United are going after Jay Roy Grot who I will not lie and say I have ever watched play is tall young and reports indicate quick too. That type of purchase would personally excite me. Or maybe I am still stuck in the 90's era when we found some solid players from abroad. The prices are for British players are just ridiculous. Reportedly Birmingham had to pay Southampton 2 million quid just to get Sam Gallagher on loan for the season. 

1 hour ago, SilentRam said:

Don't have a particular player but I am envious of other championship clubs who all seem to find gems across Europe and the last two players we got from Europe where Camara and Albentosa. I don't expect every player from Europe to be solid but our scouting seems to be non existent. Leeds United are going after Jay Roy Grot who I will not lie and say I have ever watched play is tall young and reports indicate quick too. That type of purchase would personally excite me. Or maybe I am still stuck in the 90's era when we found some solid players from abroad. The prices are for British players are just ridiculous. Reportedly Birmingham had to pay Southampton 2 million quid just to get Sam Gallagher on loan for the season. 

I reckon a player called Grot is perfect for Leeds.

Archived