A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think he has, he was very diplomatic when interviewed.Made clear the reasons were staying at burton only. I think he will end up there in the summer.

Undoubtedly Nigel Clough turned down Forest for his 'loyalty' to Burton and to their Chairman, Ben Robinson, as well as his attempt to keep them in the Championship.

However, whatever happens to Burton - either stay in the Championship or relegation, I believe he has an 'unwritten' agreement to take the Forest job in the summer.

16 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Undoubtedly Nigel Clough turned down Forest for his 'loyalty' to Burton and to their Chairman, Ben Robinson, as well as his attempt to keep them in the Championship.

However, whatever happens to Burton - either stay in the Championship or relegation, I believe he has an 'unwritten' agreement to take the Forest job in the summer.

Based on what exactly?

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

Have you been told this or is it just something rattling around in your head?

Forest fans booing Lansbury in the game v Villa. Never understand football fans. Did he leave in acrimonious circumstances? If not then he was deserving of appreciation in a Forest shirt and he is deserving of respect for that Forest service in a Villa shirt. Some people need to grow up a bit.

Villa are terrible. Got a superb squad but I feel that they still have the rot that set in a few years ago. Grealish is an ********. Swaggers about like he's some cool, 70's throwback with his socks to his ankles when all he succeeds in doing is consistently not producing, letting his club and their fans down and chucking his career away. What a tw%t. It has to be said that I do not like him.

TBH this is perfect, Fawaz is now the messiah again, all is forgotten and his statue in the middle of Nottingham is back on. Now the pressure is off him he can fully commit to being the inept idiot we all know and love. 

I wait with excitement and anticipation for his next f**k up :lol:

Archived