Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was the performances for wolves that would be nice, but keeping Russell would be very important as sako fitness is apparently very poor while at palace, and we do need a good quality back up for both flanks as I don't think we have a real wide man over there either and please don't mention Blackman 

48 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

Tbh I don't really know a lot about this guy is he better than what we have? Does he prefer left or right wing? 

He's very strong, expect to see sending players flying Andre Wisdom style. He's quick enough, good passing, not the head down and run down blind alleys type

Not saying he's always used it all effectively. But physically as footballer he's got a lot going for him. 

It's just a case of McClaren making him effective like he was at Wolves when he was top scorer and one of their most creative players. 

I like him. 

Think Zaha except not as good 1v1 but less dancing and greed. 

25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

He's very strong, expect to see sending players flying Andre Wisdom style. He's quick enough, good passing, not the head down and run down blind alleys type

Not saying he's always used it all effectively. But physically as footballer he's got a lot going for him. 

It's just a case of McClaren making him effective like he was at Wolves when he was top scorer and one of their most creative players. 

I like him. 

Sounds good lets hope we get him

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I like him. 

Very accurate description of a very good player, would be a good fit in our team. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Bit odd how the African nations cup isn't mentioned in the article. But it suggests it's down the line. We're definitely in for a winger, so would make sense. Expensive though 

Because Sun haven't got a clue that's why. 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Mali are in a group with Ghana and Egypt. Now I'm no African football expert, but I'm sure these two are pretty decent in that part of the world. Early exit?

Anything can happen

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Like Bridcutt deal done to Derby oh wait. 

Or Tim Sherwood.....

This is the transfer Talk board, 99% of rumours will come from Newspapers, some come off, some don't. Doesn't mean there wasn't any interest, doesn't mean we didn't bid. That's football. 

Just now, David said:

Or Tim Sherwood.....

This is the transfer Talk board, 99% of rumours will come from Newspapers, some come off, some don't. Doesn't mean there wasn't any interest, doesn't mean we didn't bid. That's football

...Schteve?

Archived