Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, reveldevil said:

Can two different people using the same router sign up to the forum using different devices, pass words and e-mail?

I only ask cos Revdev Jr tried to create an account sometime ago, but it wouldn't let him?

Good job anorl, he'd have only trolled me!

That's usually fine, obviously dont want to reveal how to fool the system, drop me a PM with the username and I'll look into it

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Problem is, even if JB is correct, it relies on Forest's takeover going through which means we're relying on Fawaz to complete a business transaction. I've read at least 3 times now that the takeover will 'go through later this week' or 'within the next few weeks' over the past few months and something has held it up. Wouldn't surprise me if we hear there's been a problem with the takeover again and obviously that leads to a problem with Lansbury's transfer away from Forest.

Yeah relying on fawaz is not something any sane person wants to be doing but youve gotta think they'll complete it soon, surely he's not that much of an idiot? Or maybe I underestimate quite how unique an owner he is

38 minutes ago, Kernow said:

There was a guy with the initials JB as his name on twitter who was tweeting about the thread yesterday, and then the account made reference to these tweets almost immediately after. Is it him?

Nah it's not Jimmy mate! I know him & he swears it's not him haha!

Like people have said regards the takeover that nothing involving Fawaz is straight forward which is why I personally think that Lansbury will be a Derby player...its been reported already that Villa have dealt with Fawaz whereas we have with the potential new owners...if that is the case then when the takeover is done any dealings Villa have had so far pretty much become void as Fawaz has no say whereas the new owners have been reported to be happy to deal with us and had talks with us already.

Also the fact its gone quiet our end regards bids but we are still being linked with him especially in the DET suggests to me that there is something happening on the deal for him to join us

1 hour ago, David said:

Having just created another user account, jb12345 will not be posting anymore. I have filed both accounts in the wum archives.

Apologies, I know you was all looking forward to tomorrow. 

Oooooooh. Was waiting for news on the German centre back too.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

There was a guy with the initials JB as his name on twitter who was tweeting about the thread yesterday, and then the account made reference to these tweets almost immediately after. Is it him?

Kernow, It's not that from the twitter and it could be anyone else but definitely not that lad for sure. ??

55 minutes ago, David said:

No genuine reason why any user needs more than one account, seen it far too many times.

Multiple accounts are either used to agree with themselves trolling the forum or get around a ban. 

I don't usually discuss bans, just didn't want members hanging on this guys word. 

Roll on February.

Should've let him post on the 2nd account, just so out of curiosity we could have seen what he posted? Then it would have surely revealed if he's a wum or not?

Archived