Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Any of you lot trying to tell me I'll never be back etc etc, if any of you want a bit of money on Lansburys future I'd be happy to! 

Would you take the money AFTER he signs then?

Cos i'll bet my fookin house that when he doesn't sign we won't see ya again lad

21 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Any of you lot trying to tell me I'll never be back etc etc, if any of you want a bit of money on Lansburys future I'd be happy to! 

I'm not fussed whether we sign him or not. Although I hope he is good for us if he does. I just want you to be right. You have provided some entertainment. 

So much hype over Villa, Derby have kept quiet and intend to do so in order to keep new owners happy. Deals already in place so there won't be many talks going on, like I've said. Bloody repeating myself here. Takeover needs to happen first, wait till it does. After takeover, move will be finalised and he'll be announced a Derby player within due course. There has been news leaked but it's been squashed by the media who think he's off to Villa. Believe what you like Derby fans but just you wait. God most of you don't even want the player by the sound of it. Just see when he leaves Forest, guarantee all of you that you don't see him holding a Villa shirt. Can't wait to see the reaction from you lot when he signs, taken a lot of stick off a lot of you for merely informing you of what I've been told.A lot of rude big-heads on here too, must be something in the water in Derby. Apologies pending......

47 minutes ago, True Ram said:

Not having a go at you but I think a lot of posters think JB12345 STANDS for JUST BULLSHIT 12345 NO OFFENCE MENT

You're almost funny. Not quite, but almost. 2/10 quality but I'll give you 6/10 effort, you tried.

2 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

So much hype over Villa, Derby have kept quiet and intend to do so in order to keep new owners happy. Deals already in place so there won't be many talks going on, like I've said. Bloody repeating myself here. Takeover needs to happen first, wait till it does. After takeover, move will be finalised and he'll be announced a Derby player within due course. There has been news leaked but it's been squashed by the media who think he's off to Villa. Believe what you like Derby fans but just you wait. God most of you don't even want the player by the sound of it. Just see when he leaves Forest, guarantee all of you that you don't see him holding a Villa shirt. Can't wait to see the reaction from you lot when he signs, taken a lot of stick off a lot of you for merely informing you of what I've been told.A lot of rude big-heads on here too, must be something in the water in Derby. Apologies pending......

I for one would be delighted if this deal was to happen. I think Lansbury is a player that could link our defence and attack well and offer some flair going forward. I for one am willing to believe this, since I think he has spent a lot of time and effort if he was clearly trying to wind us up.

For me the transfer windows are the only time the forum gets truly interesting. And I have to say the first few days of this one... have been better than most. The Notts County fan with this tidbit concerning Lansbury, is probably one of the most convincing and well argued rumours in the history of the forum? Chapeau sir, keep up the good work!

2 minutes ago, David said:

Having just created another user account, jb12345 will not be posting anymore. I have filed both accounts in the wum archives.

Apologies, I know you was all looking forward to tomorrow. 

wait, what now?

Who was he?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Having just created another user account, jb12345 will not be posting anymore. I have filed both accounts in the wum archives.

Apologies, I know you was all looking forward to tomorrow. 

Least surprising post of the week goes too...

21 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Our Father who art in Nottingham,

Lansbury be thy name.

If you do come, the impossible will be done,

In Mansfield as it is in Belper.

Give us this day your pathetic hair,

And forgive us our trespasses,

As we forgive you for being an utter cockwomble.

Lead us not into mid-table,

But deliver us to the Promised Land.

For thine is the Morris, the Rush

and the McClaren, for ever and ever.

Amen.

Archived