Q.P.R. vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Being a Londoner, these next two mean almost as much as dumping the dogs. 

I work with about 7 QPR fans and will be rubbing their noses in it big style if we win. This is important, make no mistake.

I hate that crappy little club in Shepards Bush with a passion. Their fans are **** and only act hard now when it does not matter. Tin pot was a term made for QPR. Losing to them at Wembley was hard, really hard... 

Naff place to get to, crap boozers.. Dirty hole, dirty scummy people. Chavvy kids everywhere damaging your property.

Tramps everywhere..

The place is a dump... Enjoy.

Fulham is just a good day out. Hard to dislike little old Fulham.. 

The grounds tinpot anorl.

I'll be there for this one. train to Clapham Junction then change and get the one that cals at shepherds bush market . 

It is a dump round there  tho. setting for steptoe and son wasn't it?

Same team if all available- would be lovely to hear Holloway going on about the Derby bottlers again and his tom Ince love fest so 0-6 would be very nice with bent Russell butterfield Keogh Vydra wieman all scoring while tom Ince chats with Holloway on the half way line

My worst memory of last season. We were awful. I had flu. I got very very drunk afterwards. £5 a pint. Woke up in the hotel bathroom the next morning naked. Still no idea what happened. 

Looking forward to going down tomorrow, staying for Fulham too. Plenty of expenses no doubt. I love my job sometimes. :D

Tjaronn Chery.

First time I heard of him I thought the first woman had broken through into the men's game.

Who is Sharon Cherry I thought.

Anyway, be happy with a draw down there. Holloway hasn't really had the desired effect immediately but it's early days. I think though that this Derby squad are now building up a mentality that stands them in good stead wherever they go and a trip to Loftus Road on a cold Wednesday night won't hold any fear.

Keep it tight and let our attacking options shine through. That's the hope.

Usually I look at the opposition and you can see a healthy smattering of really decent Championship level players. I don't get that with QPR. I look at their line up for their defeat to Rotherham at the weekend and it's quite poor. They'll be dragged into a relegation scrap with or without Holloway IMO.

Smithies the keeper is really solid. Grant Hall at the back has no real pedigree at this level other than with QPR, Nedum Onuoha spent nearly a decade with Man City playing less than a hundred times starter and sub and is now at QPR after a spell at a struggling Sunderland.

I rate Joel Lynch despite his obvious link to florist.

Tjaronn Chery has ability and shows it once every few months. Sandro is decent and I also like Massimo Luongo having seen him a few times years ago on loan at Swindon.

Connor Washington IMO isn't top half Championship quality whatsoever.

I do like Sebastian Polter though up front.

All round though I think they have a very weak side but they could prove me wrong.

No team other than Rotherham and Forest in this league should be taken lightly. I'm sure they will give us a difficult game and if they deserve to come out on top on the night then fair play.

Hate going to this place swine to get to Seen to many poor performance's there  But were on form don't underestimate them though Watched them destroy Norwich on Sky two weeks ago Chery has a great left foot and Polson can be a real handful he's big strong and fast and likes bullying defenders  Crappy tight ground will not suit us  Take a 1-0 win with Keough to score make up for Wembley 

Archived